Chapter 54

The last five days have been incredible . We've done so many things together and some of the activities just Luka and I . I'm so glad the girls and I planned this trip and actually went through with it , we've all gotten so much closer I feel very blessed to have the friends I do .

One of the activities we did was parasailing. It's truly something I never thought I would do but Asia and Katya talked me into it and I'm so glad I did the view of Malta from all the way up was incredible. I went a few times once with Luka and i , another with Kat and on the last time with my twin Alessio . Romeo went on and screamed so loud as the sail took off we all died laughing .

        After parasailing we all went on a hike to see some of the ruins here in Malta and we even went into a cave

After parasailing we all went on a hike to see some of the ruins here in Malta and we even went into a cave . Every thing here is so beautiful and historical . Halfway on the hike Katya forced Rocco to carry her up the rest of the way . I really don't understand how such a skilled assassin has such terrible cardio as she does .

In the cave Luka and I snuck away for a make out he tried to take it further but Alessandro found us and ripped me away from Lu and threw me over his shoulder and carried me over to where the rest of the the group were . I was dying laughing as Luka cursed him out .

           On the hike we even had a fancy picnic set up on on of the cliffs

On the hike we even had a fancy picnic set up on on of the cliffs . The chef from the boat made us a great meal once again. At lunch Everyone was asking about Lu and I's upcoming trip to Russia and Katya was complaining that Lu didn't invite her . She tried to convince him to let her come along saying it was her home country as well and he had no right to tell her no .