Chapter 20

I make a few texts to my men as Luka speaks to the others back home. We walk into the door and everyone is frantically running either making phone calls hacking or pacing. I go up stairs calmly and change . panic won't help this situation

      I sit down on the couch in the living room as everyone is panicking waiting for a text from my men

I sit down on the couch in the living room as everyone is panicking waiting for a text from my men. " why are you so calm don't you care " Romeo asks me annoyed, I'm not surprised he's annoyed he's very close to Alessio and his emotions are all over the place " of course I care Rome but panicking isn't going to help find Alessio I trust my men to get his location "

" the tracker in his chain was tossed how are you gonna get his location " Alessandro asks me now every one is staring at me i hoped this would never come out but we'll we're here " so promise you won't get mad " I smile sheepishly at my brothers " what did you do " Tommaso asks me "wellll remember a few days after I got here we had that movie night and I made you all hot chocolate?" "Yeah " a confused Enzo asks "um i May have put sedatives in them knocking you all out " everyone in the room are looking at me like I'm crazy "you may have ?" Sandro asks before continuing
" what else did you do" I smile sheepishly at them rubbing the back of my neck before admiting " I injected trackers into the back of all your necks, not only do the have location it can read your heart rate. So according to the tracker Less is still napping "

"That's why you're so calm " Tommaso says " yep my men are waiting in my plane for me when I get the location and I'll go get less back" " no when you're guys get his location we and our men will go get him" Sandro says to me " my tacker my men " I say smugly " you don't really think we won't come rescue our brother " Enzo says to me " look I love you guys and that is the reason you aren't coming if your there I will be to distracted worried about all of you but I will compromise with you , i bring some of your men that is if they agree to follow my commands not yours if not I got alone with my men"

" fine " Alessandro says annoyed our brothers try to argue but he shuts them up. " Dimitri " I say looking in his direction "yes " he replies I hold out a folded piece of paper between my two fingers, he grabs it opens it with Luka looking over his shoulder and reads it "what is this he asks " your traitor" " I reply "are you sure " " the evidence has been emailed to you" he checks his phone and nods while getting up " I go handle this " Luka says goodbye to me before following his father.

Alessio Moretti POV

I wake up with a killer headache chained to a metal chair fuck i should've known Vivi was too good to be true. I hope my brothers find me soon.

My inner monologue is intruded when the door to this cell opens and in walk Seamus McGiullicuddy the Irish Don and two of his goons " Hello Alessio how has your stay been " he says sarcastically " Fuck off Cock Sucker " I say next thing I know I feel multiple blows to my face and body. I definitely have a busted lip and rib. I really hope my brothers find me soon

Noella Moretti POV

A few hours later I finally have his location Kilkenny , Ireland I stand up and make my way to my car my brothers men have already been on the plane sitting on the runway with my men for hours . Before I go all my brothers and friends hug me and tell me to be safe I tell them I love them and will see them soon .

We just landed in Ireland I have an old friend with a private landing strip on his property who allowed us to land undetected. My men and the Italian men load up in cars and head to the location holding my brother. I have other groups headed to every warehouse the Irish have and place bombs and sit and wait my order to blow. Dimitri was able to get their locations from his traitor who turned out to be Seamus nephew named Cian.

We're about to breech the door comms set up in my ear I order "go go go " we enter as silently as we can for as long as we can to keep the element of surprise i creep along the hallway killing Irish men left and right " Donna " one of my capos Jorge says in comms " speak " " my team have captured Seamus and his second and third command " " good work team A bring them to the vans and stay and watch out for actvity" " yes Donna "

I lead my team to the basement filled with cells my team searching each one when we get to the last two i enter the one to the left and take a deep breath of relief to see a smiling Alessio " even after getting kidnapped and beaten you're still smiling " he laughs painfully " well what can I say I'm still me " my men unchain him they lift Alessio to take him to the van where my doctor is waiting for him . I exit the cell and for some reason I feel the need to check the last cell when I open the door I see and older men sitting on the floor with his back on the wall.

He looks up at me and gasps " Noella"