Chapter 22

"NOELLA MORETTI WAKE THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW" is the first thing I hear when I wake up next I hear Luka groan " Oldie why are you screaming " I say not even opening my eyes " why is there a boy in my 16 year old baby princesses bed " I mentally roll my eyes "oldie my boyfriend and I had a sleepover and I'm not a baby " I can hear his dramatic ass rolls his eyes " you're MY baby NOW and FOREVER, and no sleepovers " oldie dramatically exclaims before stomping away.

" I don't remember him being so dramatic " Luka says as he pulls me closer to him making no effort to get up. " I think I just bring it out of him but I've enjoyed his presence since I'm met him 16 hours ago" Luka slightly giggles at my comment we kiss and cuddle awhile more.

We ended up falling asleep again cuddled up until an ogre came into my room yelling up a storm " Best friend or not you better detach yourself from my baby sister or I'm going to castrate you " Rocco said growling " if you wanted to be up close and personal with my balls all you had to do was ask buddy " Luka says smirking with his eyes still closed.

Rocco makes a gaging sound before yanking me out of Luka's arms and my bed depositing me in my bathroom and closing the door "what are you doing ?" I ask confused to why Rocco is standing outside my bathroom door still " Making sure that fucker didn't try to go in there with you " I roll my eyes " so you're guarding my door like a dog?" He lets out a aggravated sigh " just shut up and shower our family will be here in a half hour"

I shower do my make up and change all while Rocco is sitting against the bathroom door telling Luka all the ways he's going to hurt him if he try's to touch me more than a hug . Let's just say Luka is finding this very entertaining and keeps riling up Rocco by telling all the ways he will touch me. Cocky motherfucker. Thankfully their argument has distracted me from the fact my extended family will be here any minute.

Rocco ,Luka and I head downstairs as I take the last step on the stairs oldie grabs my hand and drags me to the closet and tosses me in smirking I roll my eyes at him as he slams the door shut laughing. Forget some one in a closet one time and the man never lets it go.

I hear the doorbell ring and a very loud Italian women screaming and crying and I assume hugging oldie so tight that he almost passes out cause I also hear Enzo begging her to let him go before he faints only to hear a slapping sound and Enzo rubbing the back of his head as the women scolds him for trying to tell her what to do. I like her already.

I tune out and think about all the stuff I need to do after twenty minutes I tune back in only to hear they've moved to the living room and are catching up sooo I decided to fuck with them I took my phone out of my pocket and hacked into the estate security system and I cut all the power I hear them freak out so I stating having the lights in the living room flicker I hear some girly screams but I pretty sure I don't have and girl cousins and someone saying the house is haunted so I hook up the lights and speakers to sound Thunder struck at the end of the song leaning against the living room doors smirking they have yet to notice me the older ones are trying to convince the other the place isn't haunted.

" Really couldn't just stay in the closet had to fuck with the system " oldie says pouting now all eyes are on me some confused some shocked " whatever do you me oldie I thought I heard you tell me to come out, what happened to the lights that was pretty scary " I say in the most innocent voice damn wheres my Oscar oldie sighs before saying " we'll surprise Noella's home" they all gasp god these fuckers are all dramatic feel like I'm in a soap opera.

" oh my god you're so beautiful" says the women I'm assuming is my grandmother as he hugs me tightly "how long have you be home Cara " I slightly smile before saying " a month and a half " her eyes get big before she goes over to Alessandro and starts wacking him on the arm and head multiple times while yelling at him for not telling her " I'm sorry I just wanted her to get comfortable than all the shit with the Irish happened." That seems to stop her

Oldie stands up and starts to intro me to the family " so this is my muchhhhh older brother see all his grey hair his names Giovanni and this is his beautiful wife Lucia " he say's amused at his brothers reaction " I'm not much older than you and you also have grey hair bastard , hi Bambina it's great to have you home " I smile at him before his wife greats me and introduces me to her boys " hi sweetie these are my boys Elio Christiano Niccollo Mattias and my oldest Angelo " the oldest steps forward he's the don and acts similar to Alessandro " hi Bambina this is my fiancé Naomi " I smile at her and she does the same before oldie takes over again and introduces me to his younger brother

" This is my younger uglier brother Stefano and his sweet wife Illaria " uncle Stefano rolls his eyes but ignores oldies comment as he says hello to me his wife steps forward and hugs me "hi hun I'm so happy to see you these are my boys , the oldest Aldo and the triplets Armani Alonzo and Arturo" they all say hello " hello Bambina I'm you're grandfather Giuseppe and this is my wife Alessia it's good to have you back home "he suprises me and everyone else in the room by hugging me it felt safe and warm.

We're all sitting at breakfast and getting to know each other my cousins aren't that bad. After breakfast we moved to the living room as we're sitting her I get a text.

JAVI: 911 CALL ME NOW

Shit I run up stairs to my room not telling anyone what happened I heard some of them yell after me I get to my room close the door Lock it and call Javi
" the gangs teamed up to attack our main warehouse in Mexico they were out numbered and ending up retreating not before injuring some of our men and causing damage . our men were able to capture a few at lest one from each gang jets ready we need to go " fuck " I'll be there in twenty " i hang up grab my go bag and run down the stairs.