Chapter 55

The past week here in Moscow has been great . Luka has taken me to all the major sights and his favorite places . Lu also introduced me to his childhood friends and his extended family . His Grandmother and I got along great this whole time .

She said that Luka and I remind her of Lu's grandfather and her . Luka had a couple things to do for business so I spent most of that time either working my self on my laptop or with his grandmother .

His grandmother Vera and I went shopping on more than one occasion she has a great sense of style for a women of her age . I've spent most of this week speaking Russian which isn't something I do often . Lu's family was shocked to hear how fluent I am .

My dad Alejandro made sure I learned every langue that held a mafia . He said a don had no place to be ignorant and if I wanted to do business without being fucked over by a translator the best way was to learn the languages.

A few weeks ago I had to head back to Mexico for some business and Lu tagged along to see where I grew up . We even went to visit my dads grave . Lu wanted to meet him , he even asked for a few minutes alone so I left him there and sat in the car for a few minutes.

Coming to Russia has been great and I could tell how excited Luka was to show me everything just as I had when we went to Mexico .Lu and I have even spent time talking about our future and ultimately came to the decision to build a home of our own on the Petrova Compound outside of Moscow .

The house will be great to be near his family and in the future when we have kids for them to be surrounded by his family when we come to vist . We spoke about how important it was to us that our kids grew up around each of our cultures. Even though I'm biologically Italian I was raised Mexican this past year I've learned alot about Italian culture from my brothers and oldie .

So when Luka and I have children we'll introduce them to three separate cultures . Italian , Mexican , and Russian. We also hope to teach them the languages . We also agreed our first born son would be the Russian Mafia Heir and our second child or first if she is a girl will be the Mexican mafia heir with Javi and Diego's children being their 2nd and 3rd in command.

The Russian mafias traditions are very strong and they are just not ready to have a female heir . It's not my mafia not my problem so it was easy to agree our first born son to be his heir after I learned Luka didn't agree with this tradition but just didn't want to have this fight with the elders .

Today is our last night in Moscow we leave tomorrow afternoon. Luka and I spent the day out and about at different sights here in Moscow. Tonight though Lu wanted to have a romantic dinner at the penthouse .

      I just finished getting dressed for the night

I just finished getting dressed for the night . Luka locked me up in his bedroom with a hairstylist and makeup artist . He also left me a stunning red satin dress and a new pair of red bottom Louboutins with a set of matching earrings and bracelet.