002

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

I couldn't stop smiling all the way to my driver's room. 

Seriously, my cheeks started to hurt. Everyone i passed by waved at me or said congrats and some even went in for a hug. I accepted all kinds of love today. Once i was finally alone, i took a deep breath and just stared at the trophy i was holding, i had a few of them but this was one of the most special ones. It just all felt so surreal, i needed someone to pinch my arm so i could figure out if i was asleep or not.

— Willow, mi vida .— i heard behind me.

I turned around and jumped in Franco's arms.— I did it. I fucking did it.

— You did it! And i couldn't be prouder, Willow, you truly deserve it.

We smiled at each other, and we hugged for a bit more before taking a step back. I felt my stomach do a flip as we looked into each other's eyes, so i quickly looked away and cleared my throat. I hated him for making me nervous.

— So, do you have interviews now? — he asked, sitting down and looking up at me. — I know you're gonna be hella busy.

— I guess, my team told me to change into a new suit and get ready. But nothing more than that, i hope they don't make me give a thousand interviews.

— Cool, but most importantly, we are going to a party tonight and you can't say no.

I rolled my eyes with a smile.— Fine, but where?

— Leave that to me.— he said winking and then got up.— I'm going to leave so you can get ready, i will pick you up from your hotel at 10, be ready.

— I will, don't worry.

He kissed my cheek and left the room. I just stood there, looking in the direction he had left for a couple of seconds, i kinda wish he hadn't left at all. I shook my head as i walked to the small bathroom, i took a quick shower, my hair smelled like champagne and so did my clothes, i made sure to get it all out. It was one of my favorite smells because it reminds me of every happy moment i have lived in this sport. 

It was 9:50 and i was almost ready for the night. After Franco had left, i had to do a few interviews and take pictures with the team. It took a while because we were all so excited that we couldn't stay still long enough for the photographer to get the pictures, so i had to get ready really fast, but i managed to do so. I was wearing a tight black dress, i had no idea where this party was or the dress code so i went for a basic, you could never go wrong with a black dress. It wasn't that short, so i could lift my arms without exposing myself, and it had a small cut on one side so my leg was showing a bit more. I painted my lips red and curled my hair.

I was putting my shoes on when my phone started ringing.

I'm waiting downstairs.— said Franco.

— I'm going!

I hung up, took my purse and i left the room, walking as fast as i could, it wasn't safe to run in heels. Ivy was also going, but she got a ride from Felipe or that's what she told me.

The doors of the elevator opened and i saw him standing in the lobby. He was wearing a black shirt, it was kinda loose and the first two buttons were undone, and black jeans. He looked so good, my breath stuck in my throat as he looked at me. We smiled at each other and i felt my cheeks turn red when i noticed how he checked me out up and down.