030

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

I didn't want to wake up.

As soon as i opened my eyes, everything that happened last night replayed in my mind. Every kiss, every touch, and every glance. The way his hands would hold me in place, how his lips would devour mine as if he was waiting years for this to happen. I was feeling nervous all over again as i remembered the look on Oscar's face after the first kiss. And after the second one, the third one...

I didn't know what happened to me, my hands would shake from holding back from him.

If i was being honest, i didn't want the night to end, because i knew how this morning would go and how i would feel. Guilty. Everything in me tells me what happened was wrong, i was with Franco, we weren't official or anything, but i suppose we were exclusive, meaning not seeing anyone else or kissing anyone else. Fuck, ¿how would i tell him what happened? And i had to do it, i couldn't run away or hide forever, even tho that was all i wanted to do right now. I knew exactly what would help, so i got up and got ready. When my make-up was done, i sat down in front of the huge window in my room and FaceTimed Ivy.

— Hi beautiful, ¿how are you?

I took a deep breath.— J'ai embrassé Oscar hier soir et sur le moment c'était génial mais maintenant je me sens comme une merde parce que j'ai pensé à Franco, et je suis peut-être une mauvaise personne pour n'avoir pensé à lui que maintenant et pas hier soir. Je me suis trompée et je ne sais pas quoi faire.

(I fucking kissed Oscar last night and at the moment it felt great but now i feel like shit because i thought of Franco, and i might be a bad person for only thinking about him now and not last night. I messed up and i don't know what to do.)

— Woah slow down babes, you know I'm not fluent in French.— Ivy says with a funny tone and a smile.— ¿What happened?

I looked at her on the phone.— I kissed Oscar.

— ¡¿YOU DID WHAT?! — she screamed, getting closer to the camera only allowing me to see her big eyes.— ¿¡WHEN, HOW, AND WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?!

— At the party last night. I'm not sure and i'm not sure.

She squints her eyes, finally backing up and i see her breath deeply.— There has to be a how and why, i highly doubt you two would kiss just completely out of the blue.

— Yeah well... we were at the bar, flirting, and we almost kissed there but we got interrupted by Lando.— i rolled my eyes.— Then i was dancing, and he came up to me and we kinda had a moment, and i just grabbed him and kissed him. I don't have an excuse, i just needed and wanted to do it, so i did.

Ivy stayed silent. She looked at me, still squinting her eyes a bit and she was slowly twirling a strand of her hair with one finger. She only does this when she's having a deep thought and that was exactly what i needed her to do. I waited patiently, distracting myself with the views of the hotel and playing with my ring.

— I'm back.— she announces and makes me jump a bit.— First of all, wow. I never expected this to happen to be honest. Second of all, ¿what about Franco?

— I don't know Ivy. I know i have to talk to him and tell him what happened but I'm scared and nervous. I don't know how he's gonna react.