045

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

I tangled my fingers in his hair.

In response, Oscar tightened his grip on my waist and deepened the kiss. One of his hands slowly moved to one of my legs, sending chills all over my body as his warm fingers made contact with my cold skin. He noticed this, of course, and i felt him smiling. I couldn't contain my smile. Our lips fitted perfectly, i always thought it was an exaggeration when people wrote this in some romance book, just some words on paper that don't happen in real life, but now i know it's true. Kissing Oscar felt right, everything that had to do with him felt right.

We eventually have to break the kiss to catch our breath. I didn't want to, but i needed air.

— You have no idea how long i have been dying to kiss you again.— Oscar whispers, our eyes still closed.

— I would like to know that, actually.

He scoffs and squeezes my leg, making me jump a bit in my place.— Do you really?

— Mhm, so please, Mr.Piastri, enlighten me and tell me how long have you been wanting to kiss me.

I open my eyes and move a few inches back, just so i could look at him better. He sighs and his cheeks slowly turn red.

— I have been dying to kiss you ever since we got inside the bathroom of the plane to Bahrain. — he finally says and i feel everything around us stop.—  But it all got worse after we kissed that night at the party, all i could think of was tasting your lips again, i couldn't even think straight, i don't know how i managed to race.

I brush my hand against his cheek and he closes his eyes at the touch.— I also haven't been able to think about anything else ever since we kissed, Oscar. And now that i can, i don't know if i will be able to stop.

A grin grew on his face, he opened his eyes and his pupils were dilated to the point it made his eyes look black. A look of desire that made my mouth become dry and my heart beat faster and faster.

— I don't want you to stop.— he says, looking at my lips.— I want you to kiss me even if i can't breathe, Lowie. Please. I beg of you.

I grab his face and kiss him. I will do exactly what he was asking me to do, i'm more than happy to.

A warm feeling grew on the lower part of my stomach as his hands began slowly to move around my body, starting on my waist and down to my tights. At first, his touch was shy and soft, but he grew confident and his touch was more determined, always keeping it gentle. I didn't know where this was going, but i wanted more.

I wanted to find a way to let him know, that i had only bought this dress so he could take it off.

I moved my hands away from his face and took his jacket off my shoulders. That seemed to give him a hint because he quickly helped me to get it off and then his hands went back to my waist. My hands grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and i played with one of the buttons. In my mind appeared the image of his back being slightly enlightened by the street lights, but at the perfect angle to show his muscles. I undid one and waited for his reaction, for a signal to know i was allowed to continue, and that signal came right away. Oscar grabbed my hands and moved them down to the next button.

He broke the kiss and watched me undo every button of his shirt. A smile grew on my face as his torso was visible. I looked him straight in the eyes and slowly slid the shirt off his body.

I moved my face closer to his body, keeping eye contact as long as i could. I brushed my lips against his neck and smiled even more when i heard a sigh from him. That was all i needed to kiss his neck and leave small kisses all over. My hands were softly caressing his shoulders and even moved a bit downwards. Oscar had his eyes closed and kept on squeezing my legs, every sigh that came out of his mouth made me keep on kissing him. But he suddenly grabbed my waist and moved me away.

His eyes were even darker if that was possible.

— This shouldn't be one-sided.— he says.— let me make you feel how you made me feel.

— Be my guest.

Oscar grabbed my hair with one of his hands, and now he was the one kissing my neck. At first, i was frozen in place, but i warmed up to the feeling. I closed my eyes, enjoying this more than i should. Every kiss made me lose more and more control over myself, i have never experienced this before, and that scared me. Oscar being able to make me lose control of myself just by touching me showed the power he had, but i knew he wouldn't do anything bad with that.

A small moan leaves my mouth, and Oscar grabs my legs to put them around his waist. I was confused at first, but when he picked me up everything made sense. I put my arms around his neck and he walked outside the kitchen, he was taking me to his bedroom i assume, in the meantime i played with small strands of his hair and kissed his cheek, getting closer to his mouth but never kissing him. He walked inside the room and closed the door behind us with his feet. I grabbed his face and finally kissed him, feeling more and more desperate as time went by, i felt like my clothes were burning my skin and i needed to take them off. My back made contact with something soft and comfortable, his bed.

Oscar got on top of me, supporting his weight with one arm, and the other one was gripping one of my tights. I grabbed that hand and guided it to the zipper on the back of my dress. When he grabbed it, he broke the kiss and looked me straight in the eyes. We were both breathing shakily.

— ¿Are you sure you want this? — he whispers.— We can stop if you say so, i want you to be comfortable and completely sure.

I smile at the sweetness of his words and nod.— I am completely sure, Oscar. ¿Are you?

— I've never been more sure of wanting something in my whole life.

His lips crashed against mine and he unzipped my dress. He did it slowly, it felt like torture. When it was finally undone, i was gonna slide it out, but he stopped me and did it himself. He sat up, grabbed both ends of my dress, and slid it down, taking advantage of the moment to leave small kisses all over my legs. I opened my eyes when i heard the dress land on the ground of his bedroom and i saw Oscar's eyes run all over my body, i sat up with a smile and put one of my hands on his cheek. His eyes were shining.

— Oh my, you're so beautiful .— he whispers and gets closer to my face.— every inch of you, makes me crazy.

I chuckle and kiss him, laying back on his bed and taking him with me so we were back at the initial position. This time it all felt different, the desperation in our kisses was less and less, like we wanted this to go as slow as possible, to be able to enjoy every second of it, and i was more than okay with that. It all felt more intimate. His hands did a whole trip all over my body as if he was trying to memorize every part of it, every scar, every curve. I didn't stay behind, my hands had memorized his whole torso. He had a small scar near his V-line.

— ¿What happened to you here? — he whispered and touched a scar in my ribs, then moved his head down and kissed it.

My whole body reacted to his kiss.

— The dog i had when i was younger ran away to catch a squirrel and he took me with him.— i smiled.— he dragged me all across the park and a branch scratched my skin.

Oscar laughed and lifted his head, letting me see his smile.— I would pay to see that.

I jokingly hit his arm and laughed as well.— I have quite a few scars, i was very unlucky when i was a kid.

His eyes moved back down to my exposed skin, and his lips kissed every one of my scars. Fucking butterflies.

— ¿And here?

Oscar kisses my inner tight and my breath gets stuck in my throat.

— Racing incident.— it was all i was able to say.

He kept on kissing my inner tights and then made a path, crossing my stomach and stopping right under my bra. His hands were quick to take it off my body. It was a matter of times until our bodies were fully exposed to each other, no clothes getting in the way and i knew what that meant. Oscar looked at me for one final confirmation, there was no coming back after this, and i was more than aware of it. I nodded, with a smile which he returned. He grabbed one of my hands, intertwined our fingers, and held it over my head. I took a deep breath, closed my eyes and i gave myself to him completely.