extra 3

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

It was time to get married.

I couldn't believe it was finally time. I was minutes away from walking down the aisle, with Lily and Matteo throwing flowers in front of me, and holding my dad's arm. I got chills just picturing Oscar at the altar, looking at me, wearing a tuxedo. I looked in the mirror a bit longer, i was alone in the room, as my bridesmaids were already out and waiting to walk to the altar. They all looked beautiful, Ivy, Luisinha, Laila, Grace, and Alexandra. Oscar's youngest sister was also here, she was his woman of honor but got ready here. Charles on the other hand got ready in the other room, with the rest of the men.

I was more than happy with what i was seeing. My dress was simple but classy. It was tight to the waist, with two straps that fell on my shoulders, exposing my clavicle and a straight neckline. The bottom was loose and voluminous, but not so much, just enough. It reached the floor. What I liked most was the back, as it was open. My hair was wavy, and I had pulled half of it up. It was decorated with small flowers, baby's breath, my favorite. For jewelry I went for the simplest, a silver necklace my father had given me, and earrings in the same color. A natural makeup, but with pink tones in my eyes, which matched the pink lilies I was holding in my hands.

— Everything is ready, Lowie.—  i hear Ivy says and i turn to look at her. The shine on her eyes almost made me tear up.— He's going to have a heart attack when he sees you.

I laugh and she walks up to me, holding my free hand.—  I hope not, i don't want to be left a widow before i even get married.

— No but seriously, you look perfect.— Ivy slightly fixes a strip of my hair.— A princess about to get married to the love of her life.

We heard a knock on the door, and it opened before we could say something. Ivy jumped in front of me and opened her hands trying to cover me as much as she could, she was a true believer of the groom not seeing the braid before the wedding. It was my dad, with Charles and my two siblings.

— Oh thank god, i thought it was Oscar for a second.— she says and moves away to let my family look at me.

I hear the four of them gasp and i giggle. Lily's eyes widen and Matteo's mouth opens. They were so big it was crazy, two teens, but they will always be my babies. My dad and Charles were frozen in place and weren't saying anything, making me anxious.

— What? — i ask.—  does something look bad? Should i take the flowers out of my hair?

— No no, you look perfect.— Charles is quick to say and walks up to me, grabs my hand, and kisses it.— Perfect.

— I agree, you look like a real-life princess.— Lily adds and gently kisses my cheek, i almost didn't feel it, she didn't want to ruin my makeup.

Matteo nodded and i winked at him, he was a guy of little words, but his smile let me know everything i needed to know. I looked at my dad again, his hands were covering his mouth and he didn't move his eyes away from me. I gave Ivy a look, and she caught it right away.

— Let's go, guys, we need to get ready to walk down the aisle.— she opens the door and everyone leaves, leaving my dad and i alone.

I leave the bouquet on top of the table and walk up to him, holding his hands.— Are you okay?

— I am.— he whispers and squeezes my hands.— I'm just trying to take everything in. You're getting married, my little baby girl is getting married. I will never be completely ready for this moment.