008

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

This was the Oscar Piastri everyone talked about at Prema. I had never met him, but i have heard about his achievements a thousand times, and every time i felt more impressed than before. He seemed like a nice guy, chill and just living in his little world, also he appeared to sleep anywhere and at any time, impressive.

I let out a small laugh and gave Oscar a quick hug.— I know who he is Lando, he drove for Prema last year.

— Oh.— Lando's cheeks turned red.— Right, i forgot that sorry.

And he quickly left, almost running to the other room. I laughed a bit more looking in the direction he had left and then looked at Oscar.

— It's cool to finally meet you, i have heard so much from the team. I have to admit, i felt a bit pressured after hearing how good you were and how you had won the title in your first and only year.

He softly laughed.— Sorry to leave the expectations so high, but i heard you had no problem breaking the expectations

— What can i say, I'm the best at what i do .— i joked shrugging my shoulders.— So, ¿Mclaren next year? I saw all the drama on Twitter, i have to say, your tweet was the best thing ever.

— Yeah, Mclaren it is, they offered something good and i took it.— We walked over to one of the couches and sat down.— That tweet brought me some problems with my pr manager, she wanted to kill me.

— I can only imagine, pr managers are like that, but you did the right thing, Alpine had no right to say that without a contract.

— Exactly! Oh, i felt so pissed when i saw their post.— he sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

I frowned.— ¿You getting piss? I can't even imagine how that could be, you seem like such a chill dude.

He laughed, pulling his head back slightly. We chatted for a while, i asked him about his time in Prema and we shared some stories about the workers there. It seemed that we had the same kind of relationship with the same people.

— It's time to drink! — spoke loudly Lando, who had one of his arms around Carlos and in his other hand had a bottle of vodka.

I rolled my eyes with a smile and accepted the cup he was handing me, he also gave one to Oscar and well, he gave one to everyone present. We still had half of the bottle after that, and on top of the kitchen counter were a couple more. I had no idea when those appeared. Luisa sat next to me, we cheered our glasses and then did the same with Oscar, and the three of us drank at the same time. This was all i would drink for the rest of the night, it wasn't on my plans to get fully drunk so i don't remember what i did, i learned that already, i wanted to have full clarity of every event.

We kept talking, this time including Luisa, and asking her stuff, about her modeling career and her life. I knew most of it, we sent each other messages almost every day. I adored her.

— Willow! — I heard my name being called out, i looked around me and looked at Max, the one who called me.— Come here a bit.

I excused myself and went to where Max was standing. He had a new bottle of vodka in his hand and a smile on his face, before saying anything he poured some of the liquid in my cup.

— We have to make a cheer, i mean c'mon, we are the world champions of two of the most important categories in motorsports!

I couldn't say no, so i nodded with a smile and we clinked our glasses before drinking. This time it tasted nicer, so i kept my smile the whole time.

I kept my promise. Sort off. After the drink i had with Max, i had two more but they weren't pure vodka, someone had bought some coke so i mixed them both. Now i was drinking my last glass of the night while standing on Charles' balcony with Ivy, Luisa, and Arthur. Everyone else was inside, playing on Charles' console. And no, they weren't playing some driving game, they were playing Just Dance and god, they took it very seriously. We had to stop two fights already.

— They're even more childish when they're drunk, i didn't even know that was possible.— i say while laughing, Lando had pushed Carlos to the side and started moving his butt in his direction.

— Tell me about it, i think i may be losing my boyfriend to Carlos.— Luisinha says, she was looking in the same direction i was, but then she abruptly looked at me.— Talking about boyfriends, ¿who is the guy everyone saw you with at the disco? You two were standing way too close and people said you two were dancing together all night long.

And my cheeks were red again. Arthur noticed it right away and started to make some notice and poked me in the arm with one of his fingers, Ivy only smiled and drank her glass.

— The guy in those pictures was Franco, a good friend of mine and a Formula Three driver, nothing more. And yes, we were dancing together, as we always do.

— ¿Colapinto? He's a cool dude .—Arthur says.

— And apparently a really good kisser too.

Luisinha gasped loudly, and Arthur spat the liquid he had in his mouth. Thankfully he looked away first or i would be dumped in vodka. I wanted to kill Ivy, and she knew she screwed up because she sent me an apologetic look.

— I knew something had happened! I need all the details right now.— demanded Luisa.

I told them everything and the anger i had felt towards Ivy had vanished, i trusted Luisa and Arthur, so i knew they wouldn't say a word, not like Lando or Carlos, they would tell the first person they saw.

— And that's all that has happened until now.— i finished my history and also finished my drink, so i left the glass on the side table.

Luisa was looking at me in awe, even Arthur seemed to be excited.

— That's so sweet, i feel like I'm melting.

— Yeah, waaaay too sweet of a love story for me.— added the Monegasque to Luisa's comment.— I'm just kidding, i love it.

— And? When are you two gonna see each other?

I shrugged my shoulders.— I'm not sure, he's going home soon so i guess when he goes back to his home in Spain we will arrange a trip to meet up, maybe he will come to Monaco or i will go to Spain.

My phone started ringing, it was my manager. I quickly got up and went inside the apartment, making strange moves to walk past the dancing princess we had in the living room and locked myself inside an empty room.

— Hi, sorry it took me that long, i'm with friends and i had to find a quiet place. ¿Is everything okay?

— Don't worry about it, and yes, everything is more than okay.— she sounded excited.— Oh my Willow, you will not believe what i have to tell you.

The nerves started.— ¿What is it? Please tell me quickly, i'm starting to get anxious.

— Ok fine, i just hung up the phone from a very important call i got.— she stayed in silence for a moment, i was about to speak when she said.— ¡They want you to drive for Porsche's Formula One team next year!

— ¡¿WHAT?!