068

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

I woke up alone in my bed, with the sun hitting me in the face.

I taped next to me, in the hopes of finding Oscar there, but nothing. I opened my eyes and looked around me, confused. There was no one else in the room, and i couldn't hear a single thing, which made my heart skip a beat. I didn't dream it all, did i? No, i couldn't, Oscar was here, we went to sleep together last night, holding each other. I quickly got out of bed, put a hoodie on, and checked my house, i checked the guest room, and the bathroom, and when i got to the living room, i could hear noise coming from the kitchen, and a smell of pancakes.

I walked inside the kitchen and there he was, making breakfast. His back was facing me, where i could see a few scratches i had left him yesterday, and also his moles. I fully relaxed when i saw him there, i didn't dream it all. I sighed, and was quick to put my arms around him, and lay my head on his back.

— Good morning beautiful.— he says, i can hear him smiling, and puts his hand on top of mine.— ¿Is everything alright?

— Yeah, i just got scared when i woke up and didn't see you there.

Oscar turns around and lifts my head to make me look at him.— I'm sorry, but i didn't want to wake you up. — he kisses my forehead.— So i decided to make breakfast, i went to the market, and somehow i was able to buy everything i needed. There's an omelet and pancakes with fruit. All i have left to do is tea or coffee.

— I'll do that, don't worry.— i take one more look at his face and kiss the tip of his nose before letting go.— So, at what time do we have to be at Charles' place?

I put water to boil, take out the cups, and set up the kitchen counter to eat. I didn't use the dining room unless i had a lot of people over to eat.

— He said to be there at 7 and to be punctual.— Oscar shrugged his shoulders and flipped the pancake.— We need to be presentable, he was insisting on that.

I frown and take the coffee and the tea.— Weird, but okay, i guess we have to wait and see.

While he finished the pancakes, i prepared my coffee and his tea, he liked it with one sugar and a bit of milk. Weird, i know. Living in the UK was rubbing on him. Oscar sits down in front of me, leaving the plate with pancakes, a pot full of fruit, and two omelets. I stared at the food in front of me and doubted for a moment if i should eat all that. Do i need it? Does my body truly need all that?

— Are you okay? Does the food look bad? — Oscar asks, grabbing my hand on top of the table.

— No no, the food looks amazing.— i quickly say, with a smile, and squeeze his hand.— I was just thinking about how much i love having you make breakfast for me.

He laughs and intertwines our fingers.— I will make breakfast for you every day i can, i promise. Just if you make the beverages, i'm not too good.

— You got yourself a deal, Aussie.

I winked at him and blew him a kiss. Oscar's cheek turned my favorite shade of pink and he looked down at his plate, trying to hide his face from me. I didn't make any comments and ate the food in front of me, without letting go of his hand, as it gave me the strength i needed to not overthink the food i was eating.

I finished applying my lipstick and i looked at myself in the mirror, checking my outfit and makeup. My hair was half up, and i made it wavy with the iron. My makeup was simple, eyeliner, mascara, blush, highlighter, and lipstick, but the shade i used on my lips was darker than usual, contrasting well with my clothes. I had a white dress on, it was mid-length and the material was similar to silk. It adjusts to my body, which makes me feel a bit uncomfortable. I crossed my arms in front of me, thinking if it was too late to change outfits, it was almost seven and we had to leave. I sighed, trying to convince myself i looked fine, besides, i was going to eat dinner with two of the men i trusted the most, they had seen me in sweats, crying, and ugly laughing.

— Hey it's almost... — Oscar says, walking inside the bathroom but he abruptly stopped when he laid eyes on me.

I looked at his face in the mirror and then turned around to look at him.

— ¿What? ¿should i change? i don't think this dress is very flattering.— silence, and i was growing anxious.— ¿Oscar? ¿should i change?

— No! god no, you look- you just look so.— he says, or at least tries to, and scans my whole body.— you look delightful, god. How lucky i am.

He walks up to me and grabs me by the waist, pulling me closer, but his hand slowly goes down to my lower back. I smile, but my smile flakes when he kisses my neck.

— ¿Do we have to go? — he whispers against my skin.— i would rather stay here, and i promise i will take good care of you. Please.

I would give in without even thinking twice about it, but if Charles told us to dress nicely, it meant something important was going to happen. Besides, knowing him, he was capable of dragging us to his place. Without really wanting to do it, as his kisses were my weakness, i pulled back from him. He grumbles under his breath and looks at me with puppy eyes.

— We have to go, mon amour.— i say and fix the collar of his shirt.— and we are about to be late, tu es un homme excité.

(you are a horny man)

Oscar clears his throat.— Speaking in French doesn't make it easier to let you go, you know? You sound ten times sexier.

My cheeks turned red, he was about to kiss my neck again but i stopped him just in time.— Let's go.— i push him back and walk to the bathroom door.— We can do whatever you want when we get back.

His eyes light up and he rushes us to the entrance. I laughed as i followed him, i'm glad i was ready. We were outside of Charles' apartment in no time, as i said before, he lives close to me, but we still decided to take the car, which made the 5-minute trip, into a 2-minute drive. I knocked and he opened the door almost right away.

mon couple préféré! — Charles greets us at the door with a smile and kisses both of my cheeks.— I'm so happy you guys could make it, please, come inside. I can't wait to hear all the details about this.

Oscar and i walk in, hand in hand. We found Arthur and Carla in the living room, they ran up to us and greeted us.

— Thank god you're here, Charles was growing impatient.— Arthur says and rolls his eyes.

— We are two minutes late, he's exaggerating.— i shrugged my shoulders and squeezed Oscar's hand.— ¿Do you know why he asked us to dress nicely?

— Yeah, he wants to introduce you all to someone, and you know how he is with first impressions.

A girl.

And as if i manifested it, a beautiful girl walks into the room. Her hair was dark brown, and beautiful falling down her back. She had gorgeous tanned skin, and a peculiar mole adorned her face, right in her nose. She seemed shy, as when she saw us she glanced at Charles and a small smile appeared on her face.

— Guys.— Charles gets our attention, and i see Lorenzo and Charlotte walk in from the balcony.— i want you all to meet my girlfriend, Alexandra.

She was gorgeous, but my mind went straight to Ivy, fuck, she's not gonna take this news nicely.