046

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

From the moment i woke up i had the biggest smile on my face.

I had never woken up feeling so relaxed and so happy, and the reason for all that was lying next to me, with his arms around my waist and still sleeping. I was looking at him like an idiot for at least 20 minutes before i decided to get up. I wanted to take a shower. He mouthed something when i was out of his grip and turned around. I looked around to find something to cover myself with, last night i didn't even put something on before going to sleep. Luckily for me, one of his shirts was near the bed, i grabbed it and put it on. Of course, it had to be his team shirt. I got up trying to be as silent as possible and made my way out of his room, but just as i was about to leave, i heard him talking.

— ¿Are you stealing my clothes? — he says, with a sleepy and deep voice.— I mean you can have it, it looks a thousand times better on you but there's a price you need to pay.

I turn around to look at him and cross my arms with a smile.— ¿And what would that price be?

— You know exactly what i want.— he sits up and passes a hand through his hair.— A kiss, please.

— Mhm i don't think so, i haven't brushed my teeth yet.

Oscar shrugged his shoulders.— I don't care, i haven't either, but i need a kiss. It's the only thing that's gonna get me out of bed.

I walked up to him and he followed every single one of my steps with a smile, i leaned in and brought my face closer to his ear.— Not gonna happen.

I was quick enough to move away before he attempted to grab me, i laughed as i ran to the door and i got out of the room, hearing him call out my name. I peeked my head through the door and blew him a kiss.

— But, that doesn't mean you can't join me in the shower.— his whole face changed, his eyes were wide open and so was his mouth.— I'm staring the water, see you there!

I walked away from the room and went straight to the room i was staying at to grab towels, the next stop was the bathroom and i opened the water from the shower. I looked at myself in the mirror and unconsciously smiled as i noticed how my eyes were shining, it has been a long time since i have seen this in myself. I ran a brush through my hair, brushed my teeth, and tested the water temperature, just as i was to take the shirt off i heard a knock on the door.

— ¡Come in! — i say and Oscar walks in, holding a towel and wearing only underwear.

— ¿Is the water ready? — he asks and closes the door.

I nod and watch him hang his towel, he turns around to look at me and grabs me by the waist to bring me closer to him. I smile and put my arms around his shoulders, i get on my tiptoes to kiss the tip of his nose.

— ¿Could you help me take off this shirt? — i whisper and give him a small peck on his lips.

— Of course, I'm more than happy to help.

His hands flew to the end of the shirt and slowly lifted it up to take it off my body. In no time that shirt was in some part of the bathroom floor, along with his underwear. Oscar lifts me up, making me put my legs around his waist, and he gets us inside the shower. 

We ate breakfast after a really long shower. Oscar made everything meanwhile i got ready for the day. I could definitely get used to this. Kisses, laughs, soft touches, loving stares, and smiling non-stop. I didn't want to go back to reality, i hadn't even thought about anything else outside this house, i didn't want to and i wasn't gonna until i was back at my house.