021

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

I opened my eyes when i felt myself almost sweating.

I looked around for a moment, cuddled up in bed, and then closed my eyes back up to keep sleeping. I sat up when i noticed this wasn't my room. I looked down at myself and i was wearing a McLaren t-shirt, but under it, i still had what i was wearing last night. That allowed me to breathe normally again. I got out of bed and noticed how Mick and Charles were sleeping on the floor, cuddling with each other. I wanted to take a pic but i didn't have my phone with me.

Shit, what time was it?

I rushed through the room, trying to find my phone and trying to be as quiet as possible. I found it charging next to the TV, it was only 8 a.m. Good, my family was arriving at 1 pm so i wasn't late. I went to the bathroom and laughed a bit at how i looked, my hair was a mess but i didn't have any makeup on my face besides my red lipstick, it was all over my mouth.

— God, why do i always end up like this? — i whispered to myself.

There was a hairbrush next to the sink, so i grabbed it and brushed my hair until it looked presentable. I washed my face to take off the lipstick and my teeth with one of my fingers since i didn't have my teeth brush with me. I kept looking at myself in the mirror, my eyebags were noticeable without the makeup. I turned around and saw a big 81 on the shirt i was wearing. It was Oscar's.

I went back to the room, to look for my shoes so i could leave and go to my room. I sat down at the bed and almost screamed when i saw something move on the other bed there was. But i relaxed when i saw it was Oscar, he was sleeping peacefully and hugging one of the pillows. From what i remember, he was the most sober one of us all, so he must have taken care of us. Poor him.

— Hi. — i hear a soft whisper.— Good morning.

I smile at Oscar.— Hi, good morning.

He stretched a bit and sat on the bed. He wasn't wearing a shirt. I looked away when i felt my cheeks blush a bit and luckily i found my shoes.

— ¿How did you sleep?

His voice was deeper than usual.

— I slept fine, what about you? do you have a headache because of us?

He lets out a muffled laugh.— Not really, Mick took care of Charles and i took care of you. You are like a rag doll when you're tipsy, i had to carry you.

My cheeks turned even more red.— I'm sorry.

— It's okay, Lowie. Don't worry about it.

I nodded and we smiled at each other. Oscar looks at the pair sleeping on the floor, and that's when i saw a red mark on his neck. I lifted my eyebrows in surprise and i tried to figure out what it was but he moved again and i wasn't able to.

— ¿Do you mind if i return this to you later? — i say pointing at his shirt.

— Not at all, it looks better on you anyway.

I smiled at him and got up. — Thanks, i need to go, my family is arriving soon and i need to pick them up.

I took a quick pic of Charles and Mick and then opened the door. Oscar was behind me, still shirtless, and holding the door for me to get out.

— See you later then.— he says, passing a hand through his hair.

I gave him a quick hug and that's when i got a clear view of the mark on his neck. It wasn't a hickey, it was lipstick. Red Lipstick.

My lipstick.

I felt my blood go cold as i went out of the room and he closed the door behind me.

¿What the fuck happened last night?

I was driving a rented car the team had given to me. I was on my way to the airport to pick up my family, and i was excited to finally see them, but at the same time, i couldn't stop thinking about what i saw this morning. I have a few memories about last night, the last one that is clear is me and Oscar dancing or trying to and then being pushed by someone. ¿What happened between that and waking up in his room, wearing his shirt and him having my lipstick on his neck? God, what if i embarrassed myself? My thoughts were interrupted, my phone started ringing, so i quickly answered and put it on speaker.

— Good afternoon Mick, ¿how is that headache? — i ask, laughing a bit when i remember the pic i took of him.

— Awful, ¿why did i wake up cuddling Charles? ¿And where are you?

— I have no answer for the first one, and I'm on my way to the airport. My dad and siblings are arriving today.

— Shit, and i was supposed to go with you.— i heard him sigh.— I'm so sorry.

— Don't worry about it, i laugh every time i look at the pic i took of you so that compensates for it.

— I will make it up to you, I'm inviting you and your family for lunch, i will send you the address... Wait, ¿picture? — i don't answer.— Willow! What picture?!

— I gotta go, bye! — i quickly hung up before he said anything.

I wasn't really lying, i had just parked the car. I quickly got out and ran to the airport. According to the text messages my dad sent me, they were already here and waiting for their suitcases. I had the biggest smile on my face as i was waiting for them, ignoring how people were looking at me and whispering to each other.

They were here. My two siblings ran in my direction when they saw me, i got on my knees and hugged them both tightly, hearing them laugh made my heart feel full. They let me go after a few minutes, i stood up and hugged my dad. I felt like i was 5 years old every time i hugged him.

— Oh my baby.— he whispers.— ¿how are you?

— Better now that you're here.

We break the hug and my sister grabs my hand to get my attention.— ¿Are we gonna watch you race?

— Yes, the three of you are gonna be watching from the garage.

— ¿Can we drive it? — asks Mateo, grabbing my other hand and we begin walking.

— Mmh i don't know, maybe.

We got to the car and i helped my sibling get inside and in their seats. My little sister needed a full-on chair, meanwhile, Matteo only needed a small seat so the seatbelt wouldn't go across his face. My dad put the suitcases on the back, i sat on the driver's seat and my dad was my co-pilot.

— Ok, here's what we are gonna do.— i say out loud as i begin driving.— We are going to the hotel, so you guys can leave your things, change clothes and take a shower, then we are gonna meet up with Mick, he has invited us to have lunch.

— That's sweet of him.— says my dad.— ¿When are we seeing Charles and Arthur?

I let out a small laugh.— Probably tomorrow, we have media day but you guys can come by and meet them all.

— ¿Can we meet Oscar? I'm a big fan of his.— my little brother says.— And Lando.

— Mhm, i will make sure you meet them, baby.

I felt something go through my body when i heard Oscar's name. I need to know what happened for fucks sake.

— ¡I want to meet Max! —screams Lily and we all laugh.