016

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

It was the morning of the first day of testing.

I had trouble sleeping, i barely got 3 hours due to how anxious i was feeling. I changed positions in bed at least a thousand times. At least i got a lot of time to get ready, i got up at 6 and we needed to be at the track around 9. Mick was the first one to drive the car, i had my turn in the afternoon, but i still had to be there early. I got up, took a shower, and did my entire routine, as i felt my eyes burn from exhaustion. But i was ready and that was all that mattered, I'm just hoping i don't fall asleep during my time behind the wheel.

— Good Morning.— Says Mick as i get inside the car, he was driving us to the track.

— Morning Schumi, ¿ready for the day?

— Mhm.— he nodded, he was too focused on driving so i let the conversation die and grabbed my phone.

I haven't heard a thing from Franco since we spoke at the airport, i told him i was here and he just sent an emoji back. I didn't even want to think about it, it made me feel sick and i already had a lot on my plate. Today is part media day and part testing day, Before anyone gets on the track, we need to film a few shots for Netflix, and then while Mick is driving i need to do a few things alongside Oscar and Logan. I just hoped the days go faster so we get to the first race.

— And here we are, we need to go change and then straight to the track to shoot.

We got out of the car, smiling and waving to the people there. I felt a bit scared of stopping and interacting with people, i was scared of them being rude and telling me they didn't want anything from me, so i just started to walk faster and got inside the paddock. Mick followed me at the same speed, and without saying a word we got into our drivers' rooms. I sighed as i closed the door, and quickly changed into my suit. It felt nice to put it on, but the heat was crazy, because of that i left the top part undone and tied the arms around my waist.

— I'm gonna melt.— Mick tells me while we walk to our meeting point.

— Me too, i want to put my hair up but i can't.

He looked at me with pity, and i playfully hit his arm. Everyone was there, the 20 drivers we would be racing against in a few days and i felt so intimidated at first but then relaxed when i saw Charles and Oscar.

— Lowie! — Charles greets me when i walk up to him and hugs me.

I quickly go around the group saying hi to Carlos, Max, Pierre, Esteban, and Lando.

— It's your first time shooting for Netflix, are you nervous? — asks Charles putting one of his arms around my shoulders.

I nodded.—I am, you know me. Little Miss gets anxious about everything.

— It's gonna be fine, Right now we are all together and it's gonna be really quick, i promise.

— Listen to the star of the show.— jokes Carlos as he points at Charles.

— Oh please, I'm the real star — says Lando, joining in the conversation.— They love me and i have a lot of screen time. 

He and Charles began arguing about who was the real star, so i looked around and saw a lot of familiar faces. I waved to everyone who looked back at me and tried to contain my excitement when Hamilton and Fernando Alonso smiled at me. My eyes landed on Oscar, he was standing next to my car and looking at it very closely, so i made my way to him.

— If you touch it we will sue you.— i warn him with a smile.

He was so focused on looking at the car he jumped on his place when he heard me speak. I laughed so hard, he turned as read a tomato.