019

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

Some of the drivers and i are going out.

Charles had invited me, and he also invited Mick, Oscar, Lando, and a few more. We had time to kill before the weekend, well, we could be training but we have been training every day, we deserve to have a good time before the stress of the weekend starts. Tomorrow my dad and siblings are arriving, and past tomorrow was Media Day, my first official media day, i was in a group with Logan, Pierre, Alex, and Oscar, i was hoping they would sit me down next to Oscar.

You look hot.— says Ivy on the phone as i was applying red lipstick.

— Thanks love, i wish you were here.

Me too, i'm so sad about missing your first race, i'm so sorry.

I look at my phone and smile at her.— It's fine, just make sure to cheer for me when you see me on the screen.

Oh baby, believe me, i'm gonna be glued to the screen and cheering so hard for you, you will probably hear me from Bahrein.

We laughed and i finished putting my shoes on. I was wearing a two-piece set, the top had two straps that crossed my stomach and I tied them in the back, and the bottom part was a skirt. It was a bit out of my comfort zone, but i was trying to ignore it and just wear it. Ivy was the one to put it in my suitcase when i wasn't watching.

I gotta go, but have a good time, take care, and believe me, you're gonna make men drool.

I roll my eyes with a smile.— Sure, bye love.

I put my phone away and looked at myself in the mirror for a bit longer. I liked the way i looked, and that was all that mattered. Besides, it always gets hot inside a club, so the less clothes the better. I grab my purse, and my phone and go outside the room. Mick was driving, so i made my way to his room and knocked three times.

— Oh wow.— he says when he opens the door and looks at me.

I became self-conscious for a moment.— ¿What? It's too much? I can change.

— Nonono, don't change, you look perfect.— he assures me with a smile and grabs my hands.— relax.

— Sorry, i'm anxious and i'm overthinking everything.

Mick puts an arm around my shoulder and closes the door of his room.— It's fine, but try and have a good time tonight, enjoy yourself, and forget about everything. The weekend is a problem for future you, present you only needs to worry about what to drink.

The line outside the club was huge, and i felt all of the stares when Mick and i went straight to the entrance. The guard looked at us, and let us in. Inside was just as full, i was grabbing Mick's arms so hard to not get lost I'm sure it will leave a bruise. We made our way to the entrance of the VIP zone, Charles made sure we were all on the VIP list. They let us through and we met with Charles, who was sitting at one of the tables but got up when he saw us.

— Lowieee! — he greets me, dragging out the words.—  You look hot.

He was already a bit tipsy, so i laughed.—  Thanks, Charles. 

He guided us back to the table after he said hi to Mick, and there were the other drivers. Not everyone had arrived, the McLaren boys hadn't arrived yet.

— Hi.— says everyone in unizone.

— Hi.—  i say back and look around the table.

My cheeks heat up when i felt the stares. But my focus switched when i saw Oscar and Lando from the corner of my eye, they had just arrived. I turn around with a smile to greet them, Lando gives me a quick hug and sits down next to Carlos, of course. I turn to Oscar this time, and my face burns even more when i see how his gaze swept over my body, from head to toe. I did the same thing to him, he was wearing a white shirt, jeans, and white shoes, nothing out of his world, but the touches that made him stand out were the undone buttons and his hair. He cleared his throat and kissed my cheek before sitting down, i sat down next to him.