007

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

And just as i believed, my dad was more than happy to be the hostess of the Leclerc family. He started the preparations immediately and told everyone to clean the mess in the house. It wasn't that bad, but he wanted everything to be perfect, and all i could do was help him in the kitchen and laugh at him, i was the only one he trusted to cook with him.

I was chopping off some vegetables when the bell rang. I cleaned my hands and sprinted to the door, i quickly checked myself in the mirror and opened the door with a smile. They were all there, Arthur, Lorenzo and his girlfriend Charlotte, Charles, and Pascale.

— Hi! Welcome

Pascale was the first one to hug me, and i melted under her touch. I was so deprived of motherly love, that her hugs would always heal a part of me.

— I'm so proud of you lowie, i always knew you were meant for big things.

Just by hearing her words, i wanted to cry, but i held myself together and smiled at her.— Thanks Pascale, it means a lot to me.

The next ones to hug me and congratulate me were Lorenzo and his girlfriend Charlotte, i had met her a few times before and she was an amazing person. Then it was Charles' turn, he mouthed a hi with a huge smile and then hugged me tightly.

— I'm so proud lowie, you truly fought like crazy this last season and you deserve it more than anyone.— he grabs my hands.—i truly hope you get a seat next year in Formula One, i would love to fight against you. 

— Thanks Cha, i hope i get the chance to beat your ass next year.

We laughed, and he kissed my two cheeks and went inside. I looked at Arthur and was left in shock when i saw a huge bouquet.

— ¿What? — i whispered in confusion, but with the biggest smile on my face.

— I had to get them to you Lowie, you deserve this and so much more. I already said it but congrats, i saw how much you fought for it and i'm so proud of you.

Hearing so many loving words made my heart beat twice as fast, and my eyes were full of tears. I jumped into his arms, and he quickly reacted by moving the flowers to the side so they wouldn't get smushed.

— Thank you, Seriously, you have no idea how much this means to me thurthur.

We hugged for a moment, and when we let go he handed me the flowers and got inside the house so i could close the door. I smelled the bouquet and took a second to see every flower it had, it had a lot of variety and i loved it.

— Let's go, i need to put this in the water right away!

I grabbed Arthur's wrist and ran to the kitchen. He just followed me while laughing. Once we got to the kitchen, he went out to say hi to the rest of my family while i filled up a vase with water. Arthur came back just in time and helped me cut the stems a bit and rearrange them so all the colors would look good together. It was fun to do, we would pick a fight now and then over where we put a flower.

I wasn't at my dad's house anymore, after an amazing evening, i ended up at Charles' apartment. He had invited us over after we finished eating, and our parents loved the idea. We were currently sitting in the living room, Ivy, Charles, Arthur, and i. Lorenzo was invited but he and Charlotte had a dinner to attend.

— We are gonna have visitors arriving soon.— Charles announced with a smile.

Now i know why he hadn't looked away from his phone since we got here.