058

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

I left the race track almost at midnight.

After my little "scene" in the press conference, the atmosphere was a bit tense. Marjorie wasn't really happy with me and I knew it, the heat of the moment got to me and that harmed the whole team's public image. We went through the next interviews and stuff I was scheduled to do, and at the end of the day, I sat down in the conference room, with the whole PR team in front of me.

It all lasted for long hours. It felt eternal to me, and i couldn't walk away, I had to stay as they told me off. I kept apologizing but it appeared that it wasn't enough, so i stopped and started defending myself. ¿What did they expect me to do? ¿sit there, smile, and laugh at their bad jokes? No way. That annoyed them even more, i felt like a little kid being grounded by their parents.

Anyway, today was a new day. And i was willing to put yesterday's accident aside. I was, but not everyone else, i checked social media on my way here, huge mistake, the clips were everyone, and i was being tagged over and over. I turned my notifications off, i didn't want them to interrupt the mindset i achieved this morning.

— Willow, ¿why were you so aggressive yesterday? — a man asks the second i got out of my car.— did the kitty show her claws?

Twitter didn't crack me, a fucking man isn't going to do the job.

I didn't answer, i put my sunglasses on and went inside the paddock. I didn't say hi to anyone, i kept my head down and went to Porsche. Today was Free Practice Day, it's usually not that busy today, but it was. All because a few brands brought influencers, and they were staying here for the whole weekend.

I grabbed my pass again, to scan it and open the door, when, for some reason, i looked up, and my eyes landed on a familiar face, a familiar face that left a sour test in my mouth. Franco looked back at me, but he didn't have the same look in his eyes. We were a bit far to read his eyes, but still, something felt off, and again, that unsettling feeling grew inside of me. Express less, i looked away and got inside the building.

¿Did something happen to him? Or worse, I had something in my face and no one had told me. I checked my face in the mirror and nothing out of the ordinary was there. Weird.

— Lowieee .— i hear Mick's voice and then his steps walking up to me.— ¿Do you want to warm up together?

— I would love to, but i can't. Have fun tho.— i smiled at him and went upstairs.

I went to the bathroom and locked myself in there. I looked at myself in the mirror and took my sunglasses off, revealing the dark circles under my eyes, i didn't sleep at all last night. The second i arrived at my room, all the tiredness disappeared from my body, and i spent hours just staring at the ceiling, trying to clear my mind, but the intrusive thoughts were impossible to shove off. I washed my face and put on some makeup, concealer, a bit of blush to appear more alive, mascara, and a tint of lipstick to give more life to my face. I nodded, satisfied with the results, and did braids on my hair, once i finished i grabbed my phone and checked the chat i have been ignoring since yesterday.

 I nodded, satisfied with the results, and did braids on my hair, once i finished i grabbed my phone and checked the chat i have been ignoring since yesterday