034

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

Oscar's POV

I laid back, blocking my phone and throwing it to the bed.

Luckily for me, it didn't fall. I knew waiting around for her response would only make me more anxious, i hadn't stopped thinking about her since that night. When it happened, i was on cloud nine, and i wanted that night to be eternal, but the morning after it all came crashing down. I realized what had happened, why it shouldn't have happened, and how i feel about her.

Yeah, it was a tough morning.

What happened? we kissed, why it shouldn't have happened? we worked in the same place and we could get in serious trouble with our teams, how do i feel about her? I was head over heels for her. I wasn't sure how or when it happened, all i knew was that i was doomed, my heart beats faster when she's around, and i can't take my eyes off of her the second she walks in, or when she laughs or smiles sweetly at anyone around her. I hadn't accepted my feelings out loud, no one knows even tho Lando and Logan have told me a thousand times that i liked her, that they can notice the way i looked at her and blah blah blah, every time they mentioned anything related to her i would shove them off and leave. I was in denial for so long, but now, looking back, i realized they weren't lying, ever since we met i would pay special attention to her and i just told myself i was curious, but in reality, she had me in the palm of her hand the second we meet.

When we kissed that night, gosh, just by remembering it i get all smiley. The fact that she was the one to kiss me had me melting like an idiot, at first it took me by surprise, i thought all the "flirting" was just jokes and we were messing around, but I'm thankful it wasn't. Feeling her lips against mine, her sweet touch on my face or my hair, and grabbing her by the waist scared she would run away any second. That's what i feared the most the second after the first kiss, but when she kissed me again not even five seconds later i relaxed through the night, enjoying every second, every touch, every glance and smile.

— Mate, why are your suitcases ready? we aren't leaving until Wednesday.— says Lando walking inside my room with a smile.

— Change of plans, I'm making a quick stop before going to Saudi Arabia.

He looks at me with a confused look.— ¿And why's that?

— Something i need to do, not a big deal.— i shrugged my shoulders and grabbed my phone, wanting the conversation to die there but i wasn't so lucky.

Lando throws himself in my bed and looks at me with a mischievous smile.— ¿Does this "thing" have to do with a certain Monegasque we both know?

— Uhh.— my cheeks turned red. fuck.— No.

— Yes it does! Ha! — he says while laughing and points at my face.— You're blushing mate, you are a terrible liar.

I rolled my eyes with an annoyed look and passed a hand through my hair.— Well yes, it has something to do with Lowie but i can't tell you anything more than that.

— What? why? I'm dying to know now.

— It's something that has to stay a secret, and i know you're not that good at keeping them.

Lando throws a pillow at me, but i catch it before it hits my face and i throw it back. It landed on his stomach.

— C'mon mate! i know you have the biggest crush on her, just tell meeeee.— Lando stands up and grabs another pillow.— I can hit you with this until you spill it out.