043

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

And here i was. United Kingdome.

I had my suitcase, i just brought one and my backpack, i was here only for a few days. After this, i was expected in Germany for training and then i got to spend a few days in Monaco before going to the next race. I was excited to get back in the car, these three weeks off were a lot. I like to rest, but not so early into the season.

I look up when i go through the doors to try and find Oscar, there weren't a lot of people here, so it didn't take me long to find those brown eyes. We smiled at each other as i walked up to him, and when we were close enough, we hugged. I closed my eyes as his arms wrapped around me, i let go of my suitcase and hid my face on his neck, finally relaxing. His arms had made their way around my waist, and one of his hands was gently caressing my back. We took a step back after a few seconds, and i couldn't stop smiling.

— Hi Aussie.— i say as i grab my suitcase.

— Lowie, a pleasure to see you as always.— he grabs the suitcase from me and begins walking away.— ¿How was the flight?

I followed him right away.— It was alright, only two hours so it went by pretty fast.

— That's nice, what book did you read?

— Daisy Jones and the Six, i read more than half of it and i loved it.

The rest of the car ride he heard me rant about the book. Every time he did this i felt like melting and the butterflies in my stomach went wild. It took us around 30 minutes to get to his house, he lived a bit far away from the city's center. He had such a pretty house, i was in awe at all times, especially when he gave me a quick tour around.

— And here's your room, mine it's the door in front.— he says and points to that door.— ¿Do you wanna rest?

— I'll actually take a shower, the bathroom is that way, right?

He nods with a smile and scratches the back of his head.— Yeah, I'll be downstairs.

I watched him walk away and then get inside the room, i opened my suitcase and got my towel and new clothes to put on. I also got my phone and my hair products before going to the bathroom. This whole place was really tidy up and smelled really nice. I tried to make the shower short, every time i wasn't at my own house i tried to keep it short. I was out of there in less than 10 minutes and i grabbed my clothes to get dressed, but i realized i didn't grab the right shirt. Fuck. I had no choice but to go back to the room and get it. I opened the door and closed it behind me, i walked to the room and quickly grabbed my shirt, but as i got out, i bumped into Oscar. He looked down at me and his whole face turned red, and so did mine.

— Sorry, i left my shirt in here.— i say with embarrassment.

I felt chills when his eyes scanned my whole body and i swallowed hard. I looked at his hand and tried to contain my smile as i noticed how hard he was gripping his phone.

He cleared his throat and looked away.— It's okay.

— ¿Are you okay? — i ask taking a step closer.— You seem kinda nervous.

His eyes went back to me, but he only looked at my eyes.— Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to go and check i have everything for the food I'm making.

— Oh what are you making?

I was tempted to take another step to see how he would react.

— It's a surprise.

Oscar flew the scene, and i went back to the bathroom, laughing quietly.