031

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

Mick and i were already on our plane.

I was lying down, reading my book, and waiting for him to wake up. He was so tired after making his suitcase, he didn't have anything ready when we left the airport earlier and ran like crazy trying to get everything. He even had some of his belongings in Esteban's room, for some reason, and they were traveling earlier than us so he had to speed to their hotel to get his things. Mick wanted so badly to hear what i had to tell him, but he looked so tired i told him it could wait. We took off at least four hours ago, and i was almost finished with my book when he finally opened his eyes. We were sitting next to each other so i noticed when he started moving a lot and eventually sat up.

— Good morning sleeping beauty. — i say with a smile, mark the page i was reading, and close my book.— ¿fancy anything to eat?

— No thanks, i want something to drink, i feel like my throat is dry.

I pushed the button to call the air hostess. She came right after and Mick got his drink, orange juice.

— ¿How long until we arrive? — he asks fixing his hair.

— At least five hours.

— Perfect, perfectly enough time for you to tell me what the hell happened.— he turns to look at me.

I sighed, turning to look at him as well and i nodded. It took me 30 to 45 minutes to go over everything that happened, to go into deep detail about everything and about what i felt every second that went by. I had to make a few stops to laugh at the faces Mick was making, he was being so expressive. When i finished he had his mouth and eyes wide open, i grimaced and put my feet on my seat. We were traveling first class so i had plenty of space to do so.

— Okay wow, you weren't kidding when you said a lot had happened.— he joked and i smiled.— So, who are you talking to first? I say Oscar is a better option, you two could meet up in England or he could come over to Germany.

— I was thinking Franco was a better choice, we could meet up in Monaco like we did last time, but why do you think that?

— Because of the way you described how everything happened between you two, it almost felt like you were narrating the first kiss of the protagonist of the book with her true love. Like c'mon, you're in denial at this point.

I rolled my eyes.— I did not do such a thing, stop inventing. I just told you what i remember.

— Yes you did, i wish i would've recorded all that so i could play it back to you. Besides, Oscar should be a priority because your work, you're obligated to see him almost every week, and if you don't clear things up with him everything is gonna get awkward.

— I guess you're right.— i shrugged my shoulders.— but what should i tell him? "Hey! remember when we kissed at the party? yeah well, let's forget all about that, pretend it didn't happen, and keep being buddies, yeah?"

Mick smacked the back of my head.— I have something better, "Hey Oscar! the kiss i gave you made me realize i don't like the guy i thought i liked and instead, i like you! wanna date?"

I smacked him back and then pointed at him with one of my fingers.— I don't like him, and i do like Franco.

He rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.— Yeah yeah sure, i can't wait to tell you "i told you so" when you come running to me saying how in love you're with Oscar.

I didn't answer, instead, i turned around and put on my headphones, i went through my playlist and chose a Taylor Swift song to blast. I didn't want to speak with Mick any longer, i had already told him what happened and that's all i promised to do. I know i was being childish, just turning my back on him and ignoring him, but i always get defensive when it comes to my feelings, when someone questions them i lose it. It took me so long to finally accept my feelings for Franco, and now he tells me they're nonexistent, and instead i like Oscar? Yeah sure.