050

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

What does he want now?

I sigh as I close the door of my room behind me, Oscar had left just a few seconds ago, I didn't want him to but he insisted I should go and talk to him, so that's what i'm about to do. I had to take a few minutes to recompose myself, and as I was walking down the hall, i secretly wished he would grow bored of waiting and leave, but when i got to the entrance he was still there, with his arms crossed and his eyes glued to the ground. I walked up to him and cleared my throat to catch his attention, he jumped a bit and looked at me, with a small hint of surprise in his eyes.

— Willow, hi.— he says and takes a deep breath.— I'm sorry for coming unannounced. I had no way of contacting you.

— Yeah and why's that? You should get the hint Franco, i don't wanna talk to you.

— I know, but please, i have been nonstop beating myself over what happened. I didn't get much sleep, i spent hours trying to find a way to make it up to you.

I scoff.— ¿And what came to mind?

— Nothing helpful, so that's what i'm here to ask you directly, ¿what can i do for you to forgive me? We don't have to be friends or even talk again after this if you wish, but please, i need you to forgive me and mean it.

I wasn't sure i could answer that question right now. ¿What could he do? I could settle down for a simple "I'm sorry", we both take separate ways and i heal at my own pace. But he needs me to mean it when the words "I forgive you" come out of my mouth, but i couldn't give him that right now or shortly, and there wasn't anything he could do about it. I took a deep breath and looked around, that's when i noticed a crew member waving my way and then pointing at their wrist.

— Look Franco, i can't give you an answer right now because i don't even know what could you possibly do to help me heal and forgive you.— i say and he sighs.— And i can't promise you an answer either, i honestly haven't given myself enough time to think about everything that has happened.

— ¿Why? ¿Have you been busy with that little boyfriend of yours? — he frowns.— ¿Why is it so "hard" for you to forgive me when you have already moved on to someone new? Do you realize how hypocritical are you right now?

— ¿And what if i moved on to someone new? You knowingly played with my heart to earn yourself more sponsors, you played with my feelings for money!  — Franco opened his mouth so i was quick to add.— Leave, Franco. And don't speak to me again.

I turn around and leave before he gets the chance to say a word. My blood was boiling, and i wasn't given any second to cool down, i was dragged back to the recording room. Mick came in while the team was finishing the last details for the video, i was standing in a corner taking deep breaths, feeling my heart beat faster and faster.

— Hey, ¿are you okay? — he says walking up to me with a smile.— ¿Lowie?

I shook my head and didn't say a word. Seeing Franco left me more affected than i would've believed. It's just that it made me angry the way he approached things, trying to guilt-trip me into forgiving him. Mick grabbed my hands and squeezed them, grabbing my attention back.

— Breathe with me, okay? — he took a deep breath and i copied him, over and over again until i felt a bit better, at least i felt like i could talk again.— ¿Better?

— Mhm, thank you, Mick.— i say and clear my throat.

— Now, ¿wanna tell me what happened?

— Franco came looking for me to talk, he said he would do anything for me to forgive him and then i told him i didn't know what he could do because i hadn't thought about what happened.— i shrugged my shoulders.— And then he said that i didn't think about it because i was too busy with my boyfriend and blah blah blah, he just really got under my skin.