010

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

I stepped inside the restaurant and was greeted at the entrance by a waiter, he asked for the name of the reservation and i told him Charles' last name. He immediately guided me to our table, it was away from everyone else, so we could barely hear the commotion outside. It was perfect, i enjoy having privacy, which is something i don't get a lot of when i'm out with my friends. When i got there Oscar and Charles were the only ones there, and they both smiled in my direction, The waiter left and i took off my jacket before saying hi, leaving my black dress in full display.

— Hi Oscar.— i say with a smile and i give him two kisses on the cheeks.

— Hi Willow, you look beautiful.

I smiled at him as thanks and went on to say hi to Charles, i sat down next to Oscar. Mick, Arthur, Lando, and Max were running a bit late or that's what they said on the group chat, their messages were followed up by a picture of Carlos, looking sick on his bed.

— Awh poor Carlos, i hope he gets better soon.— i said laughing at the picture, i grabbed Oscar by the shoulder, and we took a picture looking at the camera, only showing from our noses to our foreheads.

We made that group the night Charles invited them over to his house, but we added Mick and Pierre. It was a funny group chat, we could talk for hours about really stupid stuff, send pictures about what we were doing, and even shit talk about someone. Max loved to gossip.

— I'm sure he will, he better be.— says Charles with a smile.— I will be right back, my idiot brother got lost.

I rolled my eyes.— Arthur is so dumb sometimes.

— Agree! .— screamed Charles as he walked away.

— You did amazing today, and the car seems cool.— Oscar says.— But it's not as cool as the McLaren tho.

— Repeat that to yourself until you believe it.— we laughed and looked at the picture we took together.— mind if i post it?

— Not at all.

And i did so, i tagged him and didn't write anything, just added a heart. After that i sent a quick message to Franco letting him know i would be offline for a bit, it's not like we were talking a lot recently but it was just in case, and i turned off my phone.

— Have you and Lando grown closer together during the break? .— i ask to talk about something and don't stay in silence.

— You could say so, we saw each other now and then. But yeah, we get along fine.

— I have noticed you two complement each other.

He tilted his head in confusion, just like i do.— What do you mean?

— Well, Lando is the "extroverted" one and you're the "introverted" one to put it in perspective. You seem to be a bit shy when meeting new people, unlike Lando who's a social butterfly.

Oscar stayed in silence for a moment, i believe he was thinking of what i just said, and then nodded with a smile.

— Yeah you're right. It's like you and Mick, he's a major golden retriever and you're like a black cat.

I gasped in surprise and grabbed his arm.— Right?! i have told Mick so many times he's literally a golden retriever and he always says he's not.

— He's in denial.

— He is! Oh, i'm so glad someone else thinks that i'm no longer alone in this battle.— We shared a laugh and i let go of his arm.

Moments after that, everyone else arrived. They all met up at the entrance and decided to wait for everyone to get there to go inside as a group. They all say hi as they take a seat, Mick sat next to me so i leaned in to whisper to him.