004

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

My head hurts like hell.

I didn't remember how the night ended or how i got to my hotel. I was still wearing the same dress as yesterday, and my hair was a mess. I sat down in bed, making the pain even worse, and grabbed my phone, it was 11 a.m. I let out a sigh of relief, our flight was at 5 pm so we had time. Thank god i don't have to run. My whole body hurt like i had run a marathon, it felt like it was all the tiredness from the season, now that i was able to relax it hit me all at once. If i didn't have a plane to catch, i would've slept for at least 10 more hours.

— Good morning, gorgeous.— says Ivy, lying next to me.

I bit my lip to not laugh, she looked like she had a rough night, i was sure her hair was more tangled than mine and she had makeup all over her face.— Morning babe, ¿you good?

— I wanna die, i feel like shit. I will never drink again, dance, or go out. From now on, i will stay at home every weekend.

— I've already lost count of how many times i have heard that exact quote come out of your lips. — I rubbed my eyes.— I'm gonna take a shower, then it's your turn.

Ivy completely covered herself with the sheets as i got up, thankfully i didn't feel like throwing up. My hangovers are just headaches and smell a lot like alcohol, this time it smelled a lot worse, but that was thanks to Ivy, who spilled a drink in my dress while we were dancing and we spent at least 20 minutes in the bathroom trying to clean it up.

— It's your turn.— i said to Ivy once i got out of the shower and handed her the towel.— Get up, i promise you will feel better afterward, and we can go and buy something for the headache, i need like 20.

She got up growling, with her head down and i was pretty sure her eyes were closed. I didn't start getting ready until i heard the water running, if it didn't, that meant she was sitting in the toilets with her eyes closed. It had happened before. When i heard the water running, i got dressed. Taking a plane meant comfy clothes, so i chose sportswear, a top, tights, and a loose hoodie. I brushed my hair and let it dry naturally, wasn't really in the mood for all the noise from the hair dryer. I didn't feel like doing my make-up either, so i spent the next hour gathering my belongings and fitting them in my two suitcases.

Ivy helped me do the bed, and we still had a few hours to spare so i laid down on top of the bed and checked my phone. I answered only a few texts, from my dad, my manager, and friends. But my heart stopped when i saw Franco's name. He had sent me a message just a few minutes ago, and i didn't wait any longer to open it up.

 He had sent me a message just a few minutes ago, and i didn't wait any longer to open it up

I was so glad and relieved he was the one to bring it up and asked to have a talk. I didn't have the courage to do it.

— I'm ready, ¿wanna go now so we can get something to eat? I would love a coffee. — Ivy said getting out of the bathroom.

— Sure, i still have the car the team rented for me. They told me to leave it at the airport, so let's use it.

The plane had taken off, and i sighed getting comfortable in my seat. I was feeling a lot better, before we got something to eat we went to the pharmacy to buy painkillers and they were doing wonders. The food was good, and the drive here was really fun, Ivy took care of the music and she chose some really good songs to blast in the speakers. Now that i mentioned her, Ivy hadn't taken her eyes out of me for the last 20 minutes, i knew why, she wanted to ask about what happened last night since we weren't together for most of the night. Part of me wanted to wait until she said something but i couldn't take her stare for a minute longer, so i took off my headphones and sat up.

— Shoot, i know you're dying to ask. — i say looking at her with a smile.

— I saw a few things in the morning that involved you and a certain someone, but i don't wanna assume they are valid until you tell me. — she cleared her throat and smiled.— I need every detail from last night.

flashback...

Kissing him felt exactly like i had thought it would, his lips were soft, contrasting with how tight he was holding me. I couldn't get my head around what was happening, but i wouldn't let that bother me now. Things started to get heated, i tangled my fingers in his hair and he pulled me closer, if that was fiscally possible.

We had to take a step back, so we could breathe. I was hesitant to open my eyes, but i'm glad i did, i laughed so hard when i saw his lips covered in my lipstick.

— ¿What? — he asked smiling.

— You look so cute, let me take a picture. — i quickly grabbed my phone, took a few pictures of him, and showed him.

He laughed as well but didn't make an effort to clean it up.— You don't even have lipstick on, you gave it all to me.

— Well, in that case, you should return it.— i didn't know where that came from.

His eyes lit up, that gorgeous smile appeared once again and he didn't wait any longer and kissed me. We stayed on the balcony for a while, just enjoying each other's company and kissing now and then. Every time his lips were on mine, i felt like in a dream.

end of flashback...

— After that, we went back inside, to the dance floor, and stopped a few times in the bar.

Ivy looked so shocked, her mouth was wide open and so were her eyes. I was thankful we were on a plane so she couldn't scream, if we were in my house she would let out the highest scream in history. When she came back to reality, she started hitting my arm repeatedly and making weird sounds with her mouth. I had to cover mine to not laugh.

— ¡I can't believe i missed it! I have been waiting for years for you two to make a move, and when you do i'm somewhere else. Not fair.— she rolled her eyes with her arms crossed.— ¿Have you talked to him since?

— Yeah, he messaged me in the morning, telling me he had a fantastic time with me last night, to have a safe flight, and that we needed to have a talk.

She hit me once again in the arm out of excitement, I'm sure i will get a bruise out of this.— He's so cute!

lowieharris

Liked by francolapinto and others

lowieharris tired af but finally at home!

view all 385.910 comments

ivybaker why u look so cute even hungover
francolapinto agree, it's unfair

✼  ҉  ✼  ҉  ✼

*tqm is an abbreviation for "te quiero mucho", "i love you so much" but in a friendly way. There are different "levels", tkm is the most friendly one, tqm has a bit more sentiment, and "the amo" is the strongest one.