063

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

It has been an amazing few days.

I haven't rested that much, as I spend most of my time taking care of my siblings to let my dad have some time for himself. I get them ready in the morning for school, I take them there, and while they study I train and have a few meetings. And during the evening I help them with homework and then we would do fun stuff, like go out on walks, and take them out to eat, among other things. It might seem like a lot, but for me, it doesn't, as I do it gladly and it allows me to keep my mind off things. Like what i'm going to say to Oscar.

I am not sure if i'm being honest. I have feelings for him, strong ones that make me melt every time his name crosses my mind, and that hasn't changed and I don't believe it will change anytime soon. But I don't want this for him, and I can't afford to be trashed by the whole world when they find out the rumors are true.

— Lowie, can we go out? — asks Matteo, sitting next to me.

I look at him with a smile and stroke his hair.— sure thing, ask Lily if she wants to come.

— Actually... — he looks around and gets closer to whisper into my ear.— could it be just you and me? I miss spending time with you.

My smile grows bigger and I kiss his forehead.— Sure thing mon ange, go and grab your shoes, I will tell Dad we are going out.

Matteo runs up to his room and I get up from the couch and walk straight to the garden, where my dad is taking care of his plants.

— Dad, Matteo and I are going out, he wants to spend a day with me.

He turns to look at me and smiles.— That sounds fun, you two go and enjoy yourselves, I will make sure to do something fun with Lily. Just please keep the sugar down, I don't want him running around the house again.

I hug him quickly and he kisses my cheeks.— Thanks Dad, have fun!

As I reach the front door, checking I have my belongings, I see Matteo standing there with an impatient look on his face. I put on my shoes and we both get out of the house. My car was parked outside, but we decided to walk. Monaco wasn't that big, and it was way more enjoyable to walk anywhere. I grab my brother's hand and we start our journey.

— ¿Where do you wanna go? — I ask, playing with our hands, balancing them forth and back.

— To the beach, and then food!

— That sounds like the perfect plan.

We make our way to the beach, making small talk and pointing out things we saw around us. I could tell something was bothering him, he seemed distracted. I didn't push it out of him, I decided to wait patiently and give him a space where he felt safe enough to tell me what was happening. The day was nice, a few clouds were protecting us from the sun, and there was a slight breeze. Matteo and I sat down in the sand, taking off our shoes and watching the water. It was a comfortable silence.

— Lowie, can I ask you something? — I hear him say after a while.

— Of course mon bébé, you can ask me anything.

I turn around to look at him and wait patiently for his question.

— I have seen a few things about you on the internet... — my blood ran cold as I imagined where this was going.— is it true that you have a boyfriend? and that he's a driver.

I stayed silent, as his curious eyes were glaring at me, now he was the one waiting. I thought about it for a second, I made a promise to never lie to my siblings, and I plan to keep that promise until the day I die.