extra 4

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

December 2031, Monaco.

Piastri-Harris residence.

I was woken up by the smell of pancakes. And a bit of smoke.

I opened my eyes and looked around, confused. Oscar wasn't there, and neither was Roshan. I assumed they were the ones causing that amazing smell. I smiled to myself and got out of bed. Before heading downstairs i went to the bathroom and washed my face. I walked down the stairs and went straight to the kitchen. I was as quiet as possible and leaned against the doorframe. There they were. My dear husband, and my baby girl. Making breakfast at 11 am.

This was the best sight to wake up to. Oscar, with messy hair, and wearing his pajama pants. The heating was on, otherwise he would be freezing. Holding Ro with one hand, and making pancakes with the other one. He had gotten good at doing stuff while holding our baby. She was obsessed with him and wouldn't let go, so he was forced to learn.

— Good Morning. — i say, walking up to them.

Ro turns around quickly. The sweetest smile on her little face and stretches her arms out in my direction. I leave a little kiss on Oscar's lips before taking Ro into my arms. I hug her tightly, she just turned 8 months, old and was the cuddliest baby ever.

— Good morning mon amour, how did you sleep? — Oscar asks, finishing the last pancake and turning around.

He takes a few steps and wraps his arms around my waist, kissing my face. I close my eyes and laugh, Ro laughed too. Her bubbly personality showing. I swear she laughed at everything.

— I slept amazingly, and you? — i rest my head against his bare chest.

His heart beating as fast as ever. So was mine.

— I slept well too. Ro didn't wake up last night.

I pout.— Our baby is getting older.

— Yeah, she is.

A little recap.

My pregnancy was a surprise to us all. I found out a week before the wedding and had a whole breakdown about it. I didn't tell anyone, i wanted Oscar to be the first one to know so i went through it alone. And i told him a week into our honeymoon. He was static, to say the least. We cried together, and then there was an explosion of happiness in our hearts. I swear his eyes were filled with so much joy and love. We took it all very seriously, and i put my racing career on hold. That was a whole thing itself, a controversy for me to abandon in the middle of the season, and people came for me, but only because they didn't know the reason behind it. We kept it a secret as long as we could, and when people found out they calmed down and supported my decision.

My pregnancy was hard in the first months. I would get nauseous 24/7 and spend hours on the bathroom floor every day. Oscar was there for me the whole time, holding my hair back, gently caressing my back, holding my hand, and making hot tea for me. Even brushing my teeth if i was too tired. But it all got better in the second trimester. My stomach started to show, and i had more energy. I went with Oscar to every race, he didn't want me to because he was scared i would stress too much and it could affect the baby, but it never happened. My team was the best team ever and the sweetest. They knew about my pregnancy right away, and when i came to races they offered to watch them from the garage, they arranged a little corner for me to relax in. With a comfy seat and a lot of snacks, my favorite snacks. I watched a lot of races from there, Oscar got a bit jealous so i went to Red Bull a few times as well.