070

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

The date was perfect, from the beginning to the end.

We laughed a lot, to the point where my stomach hurt and I had tears coming from my eyes. I was glad I chose to go with waterproof makeup or I would have looked like a panda for half of the night. My dear Leclerc brothers stayed with us for dinner, they were in charge of bringing out the plates and taking back the empty ones, and also they took very seriously to keep our glasses with wine at all times. They left after they took the plates we used for the dessert. I would laugh every time I saw them, their drawn mustaches were the best thing I had seen in years. But at the same time, I was in awe at them being here and truly caring enough to organize this with Oscar.

Now it was time to go home. We were allowed to stay here, but we chose not to, we had a killer view, but we will be woken up tomorrow by the seagulls at dawn. Neither of us wanted that, so we cleaned and tidied the place before heading out. It was a beautiful night, and there weren't as many people, it was past 2 am. We got here in my car, but Charles took it, meaning we had to return to my place on foot. I took my heels off, they weren't uncomfortable, but I still wouldn't make it back home. Oscar took them from my hand, and put his jacket over my shoulders, covering my naked arms from the cold breeze. I thanked him with a smile and I confidently grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers.

— I'm surprised by the level of commitment Charles and Arthur had, What did you bribe them with? 

— Nothing that big really, just a bit of chocolate.

I laugh.— Yeah that sounds like enough to convince them.

— It was, but I also made them a promise.

— Really? What did you promise them? if possible to know.

Oscar passes a hand through his hair and we rush to cross the street.— I promise them to make you happy and make you laugh. To take care of you and to protect you from anyone.

— That's a huge promise.— I whisper as I blush and gently squeeze his hand.— You also promised that to my dad, don't fill yourself to the brim with promises.

— Well, i only made them because i'm sure i can keep them till the end.—he squeezes my hand this time.— I also made those promises to myself, Lowie. I want to make you happy years from now.

The butterflies in my stomach go crazy. He saw a future with me. And i saw a future with him. In a matter of months, he had become so important to me, that i couldn't imagine a future without him by my side. Oscar doesn't wait for an answer, he simply kisses my hand and we go straight to my apartment, in the elevator I lay against his chest and he puts his arms around my waist. I didn't move when the doors opened, forcing him to lift and carry me inside.

— It's pretty late, and tomorrow we need to be early at your dad's house, remember he invited almost every driver for dinner and asked us for help to get things ready. — he says close to my ear.— Let's get some sleep, m'lady.

I nod and kiss his nose.— I know I know, we have duties, but I still want my dessert.

A grin appears on his face and I laugh.— I thought you liked the brownie with ice cream.

— I did, it was pretty good, but I had something else in mind.— my hands slowly moved up to the buttons of his shirt, and I undo a few of them under his gaze.

I look up to his eyes and something inside of me moves when I see how dark they have gotten. His cheeks were my favorite tone of pink. Oscar doesn't wait for me to do anything more, he grabs me by the back of my neck and kisses me. The kiss was even more desperate than the one we shared a few days ago, and it made me weak. His other hand grabbed one of my legs and lifted it, next thing I knew, he had pushed me against the wall, leaning his whole boy against mine. I moan against his lips at the sudden pressure, and that appears to make him lose a bit of control. He breaks the kiss, pushes my head back, and devours my neck.