extra 2

-ˋˏ ˎˊ-

Mónaco 2030.

Oscar wasn't my boyfriend anymore.

He was now my fiancée.

Oscar proposed to me a month ago. And of course, my answer was a resonant yes! It was a beautiful night we shared, just the two of us, under the moonlight, on the balcony of a beautiful restaurant. He popped the question after dessert, i'm so glad he didn't do one of those proposes where the ring is inside the dessert, i would've choked. It wasn't anything too crazy, but beautiful, his words made it perfect. Not that he needed to say much, just by asking me i would've been the happiest girl on earth.

My future husband was now lying next to me, on our bed, his naked back facing me. I smiled to myself, as i did every morning i woke up with him next to me. 7 years together. 7 years of dating and enjoying each other's company, traveling together, racing together, just being together. The best 7 years of my life. Of course not everything is color pink, we have had our fights and some really bad ones, but we always made our way back to each other, no matter what. We were mature when it came to fighting, we never let our pride be stronger than our love, and we always sat down to talk things through.

We went through a rough patch a few years ago, mainly due to our careers. We were too busy all the time and barely got to see each other outside of the track, but we had a heart-to-heart talk during summer break and we made a promise to always make time to each other. And that same year, we bought an apartment and moved in together. We chose Monaco as our place to stay, but we went through a lot of places, like the UK, Australia, and Germany, but we agreed Monaco was the best place. I was ecstatic, to say the least, and so was my whole family, as it meant they would see Oscar more often. Their love for him grew every day. And of course, my siblings were his number one fans. To watch every race, Lily puts on a hat with my number on it, a shirt with Oscar's number, and a hoodie on top with Charles' number. Matteo on the other hand would wear a hat from Oscar's merch, a shirt from mine, and a flag for Charles. It was a funny color combination. Red, Black, and Blue. Charles was still at Ferrari, and i'm sure he will retire wearing those colors. I stayed true to my team, Porsche has given me so much and i owed them everything. And Oscar parted ways with McLaren two years ago, after winning many races with them, he was offered a better contract with RedBull. He has become unstoppable since and won his first title last year.

Life was good, beautiful people still surrounded me, even tho many things have changed. Ivy was dating someone, he was an okay guy, he made her happy and that's all cared about, her career also exploded, and now she was one of the most popular models in the industry. Charles and Alex broke up after being together for 5 years, and there even was a ring in the middle, but things just didn't work out and he has been single since, surprising to me, he doesn't know how to be alone. Mick and Laila were as strong as ever, last thing i heard of them was that they were planning on buying a place together and making their family bigger. That meant Angie was getting two puppies to annoy her. Luisinha and Lando broke up, the hate Luisa got was sickening, and they chose to part ways. They remain very good friends, and we all hang out together. I can notice their love for each other is still there, and i'm sure they are gonna end up together rather sooner than later.

The grid has also changed a ton. A lot of people retired, like Lewis, Alonso, Nico, Kevin, Checo and Max. Yes, Max retired last year, and now he's fully dedicated to his own little family, he has just become a dad to a beautiful little boy. And now the paddock was full of younger faces, very talented ones tho. Ollie Bearman, Charles' teammate. Kimi Antonelli, George's teammate. And many many more, Franco being one of them. It was obvious he was going to make it one day, he had talent. We were on good terms, like three years after everything went down he reached out to me and we had a deep talk, we were at this coffee place for hours, and we fixed our relationship. I consider him a friend, and we talk regularly, it almost feels like the good old days.