072

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

Having dinner with my Dad, siblings, and friends was an amazing way to finish my time in Monaco.

It was the Monday after the race, last night we went to a party Max threw on his yacht, and today we were at my Dad's house, eating pasta he made us from scratch. Mick, Max, Charles, Alexandra, Arthur, Carlos, and Lando were with us, they already met my Dad the other night and he kind of adopted all of them. I didn't even have to ask twice for them to accept the invite for dinner. It was a comforting environment, all of us laughing and sharing fun stories. My dad and Charles took the chance to tell all of them my embarrassing childhood stories, their favorite thing to do. I just laughed along, what else could i do? Besides, i trusted everyone who was here, enough to feel embarrassed or get mad about these things getting told.

I took a bite of the pasta, it was delicious. And i believe Lily thought the same thing, her whole face had sauce, and she was stuffing her face with the food. I smiled at her, Max was sitting next to her and he cleaned her face without being asked to. He was a sweetheart, and truly meant to be a girl dad. You know it just by seeing him interact with my sister and baby P.

— I hate your boyfriend 90% of the time.— i say to Alex, who is sitting next to me, and she laughs.

I had the chance to get to know her better these past few days, we even went out for brunch the other day. She was lovely, funny, polite, and had an insane posture. Truly insane. I also told Ivy about her, she took it well if you could say so. She didn't say much, but i know she got her hopes up after Charles broke up with Charlotte. There are two possible outcomes, she either gets over her crush, which i doubt, or she continues waiting for her chance. I loved Ivy, and of course, i would love to see her with Charles, but i couldn't do anything about it, and i wasn't going to be mean to Alex just because she was dating him. And as i said, she is too sweet.

— So do i.— i smile at her.— Don't you have any embarrassing stories about him? You know, payback.

— I like the way you think Alex. And yeah, i do, but i would rather use them some other time, you know, somewhere more public.— i wink at her and we giggle.

On my other side was Oscar, i loved seeing how confident he had gotten around my family, especially my dad. They even exchanged numbers, and my dad sent him his famous Dad memes. I assured Oscar he didn't have to respond to every single one of them, but he still did. There's nothing better than the guy you fancy getting along with the most important man in your life. Growing up i didn't have many boyfriends, and the ones i had, i never introduced them to my dad, i kept it a secret for the first months, and we would break up before i could tell my dad about him. So this was a first for me, and Oscar wasn't even my official boyfriend yet.

Everyone finished their food, so it was time for dessert. My dad made Tiramisu.

— Everything was delicious, thank you so much Mr. Harris.— says Lando when my dad grabs his plate, and everyone else makes a noise, letting us know they agreed.

— I'm glad you liked it kids, i will be more than happy to have you all over for dinner when you're in town.

Oscar stands up and helps to pick up the used plates. A dumb smile appears on my face.

— You shouldn't have said that, he's planning on moving to Monaco and you won't be able to get him out of your house.— Carlos says and we all laugh.

— Well, i hope you all still have some space for dessert.

I swear everyone's eyes shinned.— Always. — says Lando.

I wouldn't be surprised if he actually showed up every day now, i wouldn't mind. My dad, Charles, and Oscar took the plates back to the kitchen, while the rest of us opened a bottle of wine and talked. I blew Oscar a kiss before he walked through that door. It was nice to be able to be affectionate with each other in front of other people.