017

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

Mick is in the car, driving for the first session of testing.

I was in the garage, hanging out with Luisa. I had kidnapped her from the McLaren garage since Lando was also going out to the track. Besides, our garage was better. Mick had already driven 5 laps around the track, and the excitement inside of me was growing as time went by, i was dying to get behind the wheel. But at the same time i was enjoying watching Mick drive, i knew he must be as excited as i was, after all, he was one year away from the tracks.

— ¿What are you recording again? — Luisa asks, taking me out of my little bubble.

I look away from the screen to look at her.— I have no idea, the only thing i know is that Oscar and Logan are gonna be there.

She laughs a bit.— You and Oscar seem to be getting closer.

— You could say so, we talked before but bonded a bit on our way here.

— ¿You traveled together?

— Nope, we didn't plan anything, we just sat next to each other by pure coincidence.

— Or destiny.— she wiggles her eyebrows and i laugh as i playfully hit her arm.— I was kidding! I know who's the owner of your heart.

I just nodded, looked away and Oscar came through the door. He looked around like a lost puppy and smiled when his eyes met mine, I waved at him and he made his way towards us.

— They sent me to look for you, we are recording now.

I look at Luisa.— ¿Are you staying here?

— I don't think so, I'm returning to the McLaren garage and staying with Max and Ria.

I kiss her cheeks and then leave with Oscar, he even opens the door for me and i smile in return.

— So gentleman like, thank you.

He just smiles and then catches up to me. I had no idea where we needed to go, so i was just following Oscar around the paddock, we went past the Ferrari facilities, and i saw Arthur there. I would've gone inside and said hi but i couldn't right now, besides, i knew nobody who worked there was a big fan of Arthur and me being together, we have gotten in big trouble before.

— ¿Where are we going? — Oscar says, stopping abruptly and making me bump into him.

I look up to him and take a step back.—I was following you, ¿what do you mean where are we going?

— And i was following you! The team only told me to find you, so i assumed you knew where we needed to go.

We just stared at each other and then shook our heads as we laughed. We were two idiots.

— You should ask Logan, maybe he knows.

He does just that, they talk over the phone for a few minutes and when they hang up, Oscar doesn't say anything, he grabs my hand and starts running somewhere. I follow behind, trying to stay at the same pace and trying to not fall.

— ¿Why are you running? — i ask and my breathing gets agitated.

— We are late!

We run for a few minutes, and then, once again, he stops abruptly. This time, i bumped even harder against him, i knew i was gonna go straight to the ground, face first. Great moment to get a bruise, minutes before facing a camera. But i didn't, Oscar catches me with one arm and lifts me.