040

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

I woke up with two arms around my waist and my head resting on something more comfortable than a pillow.

I knew who it was, of course, i didn't want to move even an inch. I was comfortable, unbelievably comfortable. Oscar's fingers would move involuntarily, doing small circles in my skin and simply caressing it. I had chills all over my body. The sun was hitting us, but it wasn't that hot, it was the perfect temperature, and that made it even harder to get up. I opened my eyes slowly, and the first thing i saw was Oscar sleeping, he looked so calm and peaceful. His hair was messy, a few strings were on his face, i would've moved them away but risked waking him up. I didn't want to do that.

Being this close to his face again, i took the time to count the dots on his face. I have always found them cute, he was like a chocolate chip cookie. He had a bit of facial hair, and his lashes were long, i envied how men always have long lashes without even trying. My eyes wandered all over his face, stopping a few times on his lips. They were like magnets, once you looked you couldn't look away.

I sighed, resting my head on his chest and closing my eyes again. His arms tightened around my waist, bringing me closer to him and now his mouth was resting against my forehead. We spent hours talking last night. We sat down on the balcony with bottles of water and talked about anything. From the weather to what animal you think you could beat in a battle. We went to bed at 4 in the morning.

flashback...

We stood up, trying to close the balcony door as quietly as possible, but this thing didn't have oil in it and made the loudest noise possible. I covered my mouth to silence my laugh and closed it in one go. Oscar looked at Charles, waiting for him to wake up but nothing.

— It's four in the morning.— i say looking at my phone before plugging it in.

Oscar nods with a smile and passes a hand through his hair.— It's not gonna be fun to wake up tomorrow morning.

— Yeah, luckily for me my flight it's past tomorrow. But i think Charles is flying out tomorrow, well, today.— a yawn leaves my mouth.— I'm tired, it's been a really long day.

— Then let's go to sleep, I'm tired as well.

I took all of my jewelry off and went straight to the bathroom to take my makeup off. I did my whole routine and finished by changing into my pajamas. I put my hair in a low ponytail and walked out, letting Oscar take his turn. I jumped into bed, feeling my eyes closing. ¿Where's Oscar gonna sleep? That couch didn't seem comfortable in the slightest, and it wasn't fair for him, i asked him to stay and i would feel bad if he had a bad night's sleep because of it. Maybe i would take the couch and leave him on the bed. Nah, he's not gonna let that happen. Sharing the bed seems like the only answer. We were both grown-ups, it didn't have to be weird. Besides, the bed was big enough that we wouldn't touch each other.

— Goodnight Lowie.— Oscar says, getting out of the bathroom and going straight to the couch.

— No wait.— i say sitting up.— Sleep here, that couch looks awfully uncomfortable.

It was quite dark, the only light was the one coming from the street, but i still could see his red cheeks. I couldn't help but smile.

— ¿Are you sure? I don't want you to be uncomfortable, i'm okay with the couch.

— It's alright Aussie. I'm comfortable with that, are you?

Oscar stayed in silence for a moment before answering.— Yeah, it's fine by me.