044

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

Day two in London.

I woke up quite early, even tho Oscar and i stayed up late last night, just talking and we watched a movie, 500 Days of Summer. A masterpiece. Oscar had a bit of a hard time understanding the plot, so i spent a whole extra hour going over every detail of the movie. And right when i finished, he told me he got it from the beginning and just wanted me to explain it to him because he liked it when i spoke about the things that i like. I was fighting hard to not smile like an idiot. Anyway, that was around two a.m. and we went to bed afterward. As soon as my head hit the pillow, i fell asleep.

I woke up at 8 and went straight to the shower, this time i did bring everything. I didn't hear anything from Oscar's room, meaning he was still asleep, so i tried to do everything as quietly as possible and then went downstairs, to make some breakfast. I checked everything in the kitchen and decided to make some avocado toast, coffee, and orange juice. It was one of the recommended meals by my trainer. I put my hair up and began cooking, i played some music on my phone and quietly hummed along. A lot of good songs played, but the one that put me in the mood was Lover by Taylor Swift, i used a spoon as the mic and sang along.

As soon as it finished, the food was ready. I set up everything on the kitchen island and go back upstairs to wake up Oscar. I knock on the door but i don't get an answer back, so i just open it. Oscar was still deeply asleep on his bed, with the upper half of his body uncovered and his arms tightly around a pillow.

How i wished to be that damn pillow.

I sat down next to him and gently tapped his arm. Nothing. I tried again, but it didn't seem to be working. I begin to gently brush his arm with the tip of my fingers, drawing small shapes and counting once again the dots on his face. I sense a change in his breathing and he moves, i am about to get up, but his arms wrap around my waist and he drags me to lay down next to him. He hides his face in my neck and i can't help but laugh at the tickles his nose rubbing against my neck gives me. That seemed to fully wake him up, because he stopped moving and abruptly moved away from me, looking at me with a surprised look on his face.

— Good morning .— i say, still laughing a bit, and fix my hair.— Breakfast is ready.

— Morning.— he whispers and rests his head back on his pillow.— I'm so sorry, i wasn't fully aware it was you and i wasn't dreaming.

My cheeks turned red and i sat up.— So you dream about me?

Now he was blushing as well, with an embarrassed look.— Uhhh, i- no, i just-

— It's okay, now get up because I'm really hungry.— i get out of bed and walk out the door.

Not even 20 minutes after that, we were eating breakfast. Oscar had taken a shower and thrown some clothes on, his hair was still wet. I was mesmerized by the smile on his lips, it hadn't washed away from the moment he walked in. I bet his cheeks were hurting. But i didn't mention anything about it, i loved his smile. And the only moment i looked away from it, was when my phone rang. I picked it up, i was expecting a call from my dad at this time, but it wasn't, it was Franco. I hadn't blocked his number.

I rolled my eyes and put the phone back down.

— ¿Unwanted call? — Oscar asks.

— You have no idea.— i take a sip of my cup.

— ¿Can i know who is it?

I looked at him for a few moments before nodding.— It was Franco.— i noticed a change in his look at the mention of his name, and was quick to add.— I screamed at his face i didn't want to see him ever again, ¿what else can i say to get him off my back?