029

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

We were about to kiss.

Oscar gently grabbed my face, putting his hand on my cheek, and was moving closer to me, i didn't stop him. Instead, i tilted my head a bit so our noses wouldn't bump into each other. I swallowed hard and closed my eyes, waiting to feel his lips against mine and taste his drink's sweet flavor.

I needed it.

— ¡Oscar! — someone screams and we jump, moving away from each other.

Whoever called him was now on my death note.

I sighed in disappointment and took a sip of my drink to calm myself down, my whole body was burning and my heart was beating like crazy. I looked back at Oscar and he had an annoyed look on his face as Lando walked up to us.

Lando Norris, noted.

— Mate, you two vanished.— says the Brit, holding Luisa's hand.

— Well, you two were too busy eating each other alive and didn't notice.— Oscar says sarcastically and i softly hit his arm as i laugh.

He smiled in my direction and i felt myself blushing, as i remembered what we had been doing just 5 seconds ago. Lando grabs Oscar's attention again, he is a bit drunk and it shows, he is being really talkative. The two of them began walking away, i crossed looks with Oscar and he mouthed in my direction "I'm sorry". I smiled at him and turned back to Luisa.

— I wanna murder your boyfriend.— i say jokingly.

— Me too, but ¿why do you want to kill him?

—  He interrupted something.—  i shrugged my shoulders and finished my glass. As i said, i wasn't drinking anything else, besides, one drink was more than enough to make me feel more confident and less embarrassed.

—  ¿Interrupted what exactly?

I looked at her with an embarrassed smile and shook my head.— Forget it.

Luisa squinted her eyes at me and i laughed, i changed the topic quickly. I knew she hadn't forgotten and she would ask me at some point, but it didn't matter, i would tell her later even if she didn't ask.

— Anyways, ¿how are you feeling after the first race? — Luisa asks.

— I'm feeling great, after getting a good result i feel a bit free. But i know this feeling will be lost tomorrow, so let's enjoy it while it lasts right?

— Right. But Lowie .— she grabs my hand.— You don't owe anyone anything. And it's not fair for you to not be able to enjoy your lifelong dream.

I squeezed her hand with a smile and nodded.— I know.

— ¿Do you want a drink? i haven't had one yet and i'm sure i don't wanna be completely sober, Lando is gonna be a pain in the ass.

— No thanks, i made a promise to myself to just get one drink. I wanna remember everything tomorrow.

She pouted.— Please, just have one shot with me and i will leave you alone, i promise.

I thought about it for a second, an extra shot wouldn't hurt me, for me to be completely blacked out i needed at least 5. Besides, who could resist Luisa and her pouts?

— Fine, just one.

She cheered out loud and quickly asked the barman for those two shots, she knew i could change my mind at any moment so it was best if we did it quickly. Once we got the shots put down in front of us, we grabbed them and held them up.

— Cheers to us, and for you to have a fantastic season.

I smiled widely, we cheered our glasses and drank them in one go. My throat burned like hell.

— I'm gonna order something else.— Luisa says and does just that.

I looked away to try and find Oscar and Lando, but instead, i found Mick heading in our direction. I waved my hand at him and he waved back, looking a bit nervous. Behind him was Laila, she was stunning. I knew Mick didn't want to introduce us yet, so i grabbed Luisa and we left in the other direction.

— ¿What happened? — she asks following behind me and trying not to spill her drink.

— I wanna dance, let's go.

Luisa just nodded. We stopped on one side of the dance floor and began doing our thing, we could stand and not have a thousand people around us. Not like on the middle of the dance floor, where you are touching a lot of sweaty bodies. I was laughing so hard at Luisa, i was grabbing one of her hands as we danced and she was trying so hard not to spill anything, she would make the funniest faces when the liquid would get too close to the edge. After a bit, i let go of her so she could go and leave her now empty glass at the bar, she drank that way too quickly. In no time she would feel the effects of it, and i would be there to help her.

As i danced alone, i felt someone putting their hand on my back. I turned my head around and it was Oscar. I smiled at him and fully turned around so we were facing each other. His cheeks were as red as always and his hair was messy, i liked how it looked.

— Your hair is messy.— i whisper in his ear.

He lifted one of his hands to fix it but i stopped him midway, grabbing his wrist and shaking my head.

— I like how it looks, don't fix it.

— Just for you, lowie .— he whispers back and i get shivers.

I looked at our hands for a second, i wasn't grabbing his wrist anymore, i was full-on grabbing his hand. I thought about letting go for a second, i didn't want to make things weird, but i brushed it off quickly as he caressed my hand with his finger. I felt his eyes on me, i felt how his hand was still on my back and applying a slight pressure with his fingers. His grab was firm. I was nervous to look back at him, but at the same time i was dying to do it, so i did. His eyes made my stomach do a flip.

— Hi.— he whispers and moves a bit closer.

My heart fluttered as we grew closer.

— Hi.— i had a hard time getting my voice to come out.

Oscar let go of my hand gently and positioned it on my waist, his movements were slow, as if he was scared if he moved too fast i would get scared and run away. His eyes looked into mine as he was asking me if that was okay, i just smiled and put my hands on his chest, feeling his heart beat like crazy. I was about to comment on it but i became speechless when he gently grabbed my face with one of his hands and put me closer. Our lips were touching, we weren't kissing but our lips were fully against each other. I wasn't sure how to describe how i was feeling at the moment, but all i know is that i felt great, so i closed my eyes and just gave myself in completely.

Fuck it.

I grabbed his shirt and kissed him.

My heart skipped a beat and all of a sudden i felt guilty and embarrassed, he was frozen in place. But those feelings died when he kissed me back, pulling me as close as possible. I relaxed and focused on him, his lips were as soft as i had imagined, and god was he a good kisser. He took control of the situation and i just followed his lead without putting up any resistance. I moved my hands upwards, one stayed cupping his face and the other one went straight to the back of his head, where i tangled my fingers in his hair.

The kiss was passionate, but it slowly drifted into a more delicate one. Our lips slowed down, and now it felt more intimate. I grew weak at his warm fingers rubbing against my naked back. Every single touch would send electric shocks through my body, every single time our lips moved against each other i felt myself craving for more. How gentle it all felt was contrasting with the mess everything was around us, we found each other once again in a bubble.

But we had to stop, we needed air. It took all in me to break the kiss, i wasn't able to back off or even move, we were still all over each other. I was out of breath and kept my eyes shut, scared to open them, scared to feel what i knew i would feel as soon as we looked at each other.

Scared to accept that i enjoyed this kiss more than any other kiss i had given.