069

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

It has been a couple of days since Oscar got here.

And these have been the happiest days of my life. We haven't done anything crazy, we spend 99% of our time indoors, for obvious reasons. But it doesn't matter to us, as long as we are with each other, we have a good time. We eat breakfast together every morning, and we either watch a movie, sleep in, or if we wake up with energy we go to the gym my building has. For lunch, we have been going a lot to my Dad's house, to spend time with my family. It's safe to say, they love Oscar. Lily loves how he plays dolls with her, and even lets her do his makeup. Matteo loves to play video games with him, and they run around "fighting" when one of them cheats on the game. And my dad loves to speak with him, Oscar is an amazing listener and my dad loves to speak, so it's a perfect match. I'm sure Oscar knows a lot about flowers now.

On my part, i just love being with him. Playing with his hair when we are watching something, kissing his back when he's cooking, counting his moles, and kissing every one of them. Having him around even took my mind off the race, which was a few days away.

Lowie, you're gonna kill him the second he sees you.— says Luisa from my phone.

I was on FaceTime with Ivy, Mick who was with Laila, and Luisa, while i got ready.

flashback...

I stared at the clock, a bit anxious as i saw time passing by. Oscar went for a run two hours ago, and he wasn't answering my texts or my calls, i was worried he might have gotten lost or something, and it was already dark outside, Monaco was a safe place but still. If he didn't appear in 20 minutes, i was gonna go and look for him, i swear.

— Cet homme, je le jure.— i whisper under my breath and i get up to walk around my house.

(this man, i swear)

I was about to grab my car keys when i heard a knock on the front door. It was weird he didn't walk in right away, I'm sure he took his keys. Anyhow, i sighed in relief and ran to open the door.

— You had me worried si- — i start to say but abruptly stop when i see him holding a bouquet. Lilies and baby's breath, my favorite flowers.— ¿what?

Oscar cleared his throat, and i noticed how he wasn't wearing his sports clothes, he had a white button-up shirt and black pants with formal shoes. ¿Did he get changed on the streets?

— Things between us have been nothing close to what's considered "normal", we were together, then apart, then together again, and apart one last time, but i wouldn't change a thing. Because it all led to this moment, us, together in the country that saw you grow.— i blinked and stared at him, still confused.— Okay this is so cliche, but i don't care, i don't mind being cheesy or having cliche moments with you, i love those moments apart from any other moment we spend together. Now, i came to the realization the other day, that we have never had an official date. So I'm here to ask you, Willow Harris, would you go on a date with me? Tomorrow night, at 8 pm. Just you and me.

A smile grew on my face when i heard the last part, and without even a doubt in my mind, i nodded.— Yes! i would love to go on a date with you, Aussie.

Oscar visually relaxes and smiles as well, i waste no time and jump into his arms. He used his quick reflexes and moved the flowers away before i smudged them. I could explode with happiness right now.