042

-ˋˏ ༻ ✺ ༺ ˎˊ-

What a way to start my weeks off.

After my talk with Franco, i took the first plane back to Monaco just as i said, Carlos drove me to the airport, asking repeatedly what had happened, but i couldn't get the words out. I felt numb, betrayed, and hurt, and if i began talking, i would not be able to stop crying. When i got in the airplane, he sent me a text, wishing me safe travels and to please speak with someone about what happened. I will, but i wasn't in the mood now. My mind reviewed everything Franco told me, every word, every gesture, everything. And my heart would break more and more.

He has sent me thousands of texts and called me, but i didn't answer any of them, and i was seconds away from blocking his contact. Maybe i should.

Fuck it. I grabbed my phone and searched his name on all social media. I didn't unfollow him, but i silenced his profile, this way i could at least take a breath when I'm checking Instagram. His stories were always the first ones to pop up. The next step was blocking his number so he couldn't text or call me any longer. All i had to do was press one button, but before i could press it, the door of my apartment flew open. I sighed, knowing who it was, and blocked my phone, leaving it on the table. I was sitting on my couch, with blankets all over me and my favorite movie was on. Star Wars, revenge of the Sith.

Bonjour Madame, j'ai apporté quelque chose pour vous. — says Charles, walking up to where i was.

(Hello my lady, i brought something for you)

I looked at him and smiled weakly, he had a basket full of things. He handed it to me and i immediately went through it. My favorite chocolates, ice cream, and cookies. A blanket. Puffy socks. A candle. Coffee. A book. And my favorite, one stuffed animal. It was an otter.

— I hope you like it.— he says sitting down next to me.— A little bird told me you were feeling down, and i brought you this to try and cheer you up.

I nod and hug him tightly.— Thanks Charlie, this is exactly what i needed.

I didn't let go, and he gently brushed my hair with his fingers.— Speak when you feel ready to, i don't wanna pressure you.

I took a deep breath and told him everything. He just stayed there, listening carefully to what i was saying and playing with the ring on his finger. I let it all out, i cried as the words came out of my mouth. When i finished, i had no tears left. I felt dehydrated and Charles was quick to go and grab me a glass of water. I took it all in one go, feeling much better.

— He's definitely dead now, Arthur and i are gonna take care of him.— he says, i roll my eyes and grab his arm.— ¿What? he played with your feelings, that's messed up on a whole different level, he's not gonna get to live like nothing happened after this. Not when he made you cry.

— Charles stop, i don't want anything bad to happen to him. I'm mad and hurt right now, but i still care.

— You shouldn't, but that's up to you.— this time, he rolls his eyes and puts his hand over mine.— I'm just gonna ask you to really think about what happened, and keep that in mind when he asks for your forgiveness. I know you and your soft spots, so please, don't forgive him that easily.

I sighed, resting my head on his shoulder.— I won't, i promise.

— Good, you don't need people like him around you.

He put his arm around me and we watched the rest of the movie. I couldn't really focus, even though i really tried and this was my favorite movie. So i end up closing my eyes and trying to think about something else. Something more joyful.