Chapter 1 Feng Chu felt that Ling Yi's hair had grown a bit

After Ling Yi lost his eyesight, his father sent him to a nursing home in other places to recuperate. As a shareholder of the nursing home, Feng Chu was attracted by Ling Yi's strong and gentle personality.

In order to pursue Ling Yi, Feng Chu became a nurse in the nursing home, and tried every means to conclude a marriage with Ling Yi, and spend a warm daily life together...

Although the protagonist Ling Yi has suffered many blows, he is physically disabled and strong, and in the darkness But never give up the pursuit of light. The protagonist, Feng Chu, has a clear goal and is decisive in doing things. He is loyal and reliable in dealing with love.

The two are gradually attracted to each other in the process of getting acquainted, support each other to solve difficulties, and finally achieve happiness. The style of this article is exquisite, and the protagonist has a distinctive personality. It is a modern sweet article that is easy to heal.

"That young man has been here for two months, and it is said that he was blind in both eyes due to a car accident," Chen Qian said as he walked, "It's a pity, he looks so handsome."

  Following Chen Qian's gaze, a young man in a white shirt was sitting on a nearby bench, about eighteen or nineteen years old, with a small and fair face, thick and fluffy flaxen curly hair, and very beautiful eyes. There was no expression in the glazed pupils.

  When Chen Qian walked by, he couldn't help but look at the young man again, lowered his voice and said to Feng Chu: "There are not many male stars with such perfect appearance in the entertainment industry. If he is not blind, I really want him to sign with us." Company, I will definitely be able to make him popular all over the country."

  Feng Chu said coldly: "Shut up."

  Chen Qian quickly closed his mouth, and made a movement of zipping his mouth by the way.

  Chen Qian and Feng Chu are good friends since childhood. This high-end hot spring sanatorium is invested by Feng Chu, and Feng Chu's grandfather is here.

  Old man Feng has always liked to be lively, and he doesn't stop when he gets old. He heard that the nursing home newly invested by his grandson is good, with a beautiful environment surrounded by mountains and rivers. He brought his wife and a few old friends to live in it for two months.

  Feng Chu seldom comes here. Chen Qian's grandfather and Mr. Feng are comrades in arms. Chen Qian was brought up by his grandfather since he was a child, so whenever he has time, he would come here to see his grandfather.

  Walking slowly along the forest path, Chen Qian was still reminiscing about the young man's appearance: "Both the bones and the skin are gone, I have to ask if his eyes can be cured, and if it can be cured, I must find a way to heal his eyes." He signed to our company, with his face, just as a vase can attract countless fans."

  Feng Chu said coldly: "The monthly cost of this nursing home is at least 150,000. Do you think he seems short of money?"

  "One hundred and fifty thousand per month...is that a lot?" Chen Qian couldn't believe that this sentence came from the mouth of the spendthrift President Feng, and he looked at Feng Chu in surprise, "You opened the bottle casually last night The wine is more than 150,000 yuan."

  Feng Chu didn't want to talk to Chen Qian, who was mentally retarded.

  Chen Qian recently wanted Feng Chu to invest in their company's new movie. Feng Chu has always been irritable and serious, so Chen Qian didn't want to mess with him at this time.

  Old Man Feng's residence is a detached villa with an elegant environment, some distance from the public area. When the two of them entered, Chen Qian's grandfather was playing chess with Old Man Feng.