Chapter 69 Mr. Feng, do you want to-

Many times Ling Yi can still distinguish between his fantasy and the reality he has to face.

  Although Feng Chu made him feel relaxed and at ease, he couldn't stay by Feng Chu's side all the time. If he didn't go home tonight, Ling Hua would definitely ask why.

  Feng Chu hugged Ling Yi and slept in the car for over an hour, and it was already three o'clock in the afternoon when he got back.

  The corners of Ling Yi's lips were slightly swollen from being bitten by Feng Chu, and there were more and more eye-catching hickey marks on his neck. But because he was wearing a turtleneck sweater today, others would not notice the hickey on his body.

  Ling Yi called Aunt Xu in advance and asked if there was anyone in Aunt Xu's house.

  People in the family basically come back after eight o'clock in the evening. As expected, only the nanny is at home now.

  Feng Chu sends Ling Yi home.

  Aunt Xu saw Feng Chu last time, and she won't be very surprised to see her now.

  She also had an answer to the relationship between the two.

  Before that, Ling Yi would only let Meng Xihua come to Ling's house at will, and allow Meng Xihua to enter and leave his bedroom. Ling Yi's other friends did not have this kind of treatment. If the relationship with Ling Yi is not very good, he will not want the other party to come and go in and out of his resting space at will.

  Usually Ling Yi gives people the impression of a slender and clean young man, but Feng Chu is too tall, with broad shoulders and extremely long legs, Ling Yi looks very thin and fragile by his side.

  Feng Chu entered Ling Yi's bedroom with his arms around Ling Yi's shoulders.

  "I put these medicines in the bedside cabinet?" Although Ling Yi's bedroom is not small, there is not much space for storage. "Don't forget to take medicine, take a pill every day after meals."

  Ling Yi nodded: "I remember."

  Feng Chu found several beautifully packaged boxes next to him, he opened them and looked at them: "Did you go shopping yesterday?"

  "No." Ling Yi doesn't like shopping or shopping. Like most boys, he only buys when he needs something, and the process from choosing to placing an order will not take more than ten minutes. "These packaging bags It's a birthday present from my friend."

  Feng Chu suddenly remembered the birthday gift he had prepared for Ling Yi. Ling Yi forgot to take it away, so the blue diamond was always in Feng Chu's hands.

  Feng Chu now feels that the things he prepared are too hasty. Ling Yi can't wear them on his body, and they don't have any more uses. Maybe someone can design them as pendants and give them to Ling Yi later.

  Ling Yi went out and asked Aunt Xu to make two cups of black tea, and Feng Chu took a sip of the tea.

  What happened at noon is now almost settled. Feng Chu saw the email from his assistant, and all the information about Han Lanru and her husband was in the email.

  Feng Chu only dislikes Han Lanru, and he doesn't like her husband who is too young to be promiscuous and abandon his wife. Han Lanru's husband is the boss of a cosmetics company. It is easy for Feng Chu to teach him a lesson and make him go bankrupt.

  Ling Yi locked the door from the inside, Feng Chu glanced at him, and said a little funny: "Are you worried that your family members will come back suddenly?"