Chapter 27 Where does it hurt?

On the way back, nurse Liu followed Ling Yi cautiously.

  Today's weather is particularly cold, the ground is covered with a thin layer of snow, and almost no one comes out of the huge park. Caregiver Liu was particularly worried that Ling Yi would accidentally fall.

  "Is that Mr. Zhou your friend?" Liu nurse said, "He is so handsome."

  Ling Yi doesn't have a special face control, maybe because he is too beautiful. When he saw himself in the mirror since he was a child, he gradually felt that he was nothing more than that, and he didn't think he was good-looking or ugly when he looked at others.

  "Really?" Ling Yi said absent-mindedly, "He's not my friend, he only has some business dealings with my family. If he wants to see me again in the future, he just refuses."

  It is impossible for Ling Yi to marry the Zhou family, and bigamy is a crime. Ten thousand steps back, even if Ling Yi did not marry Feng Chu, he would not marry Zhou Zhiyuan.

  Although he couldn't see the appearance of the other party, but only the other party's conversation, Ling Yi knew that Zhou Zhiyuan and himself could not get along well.

  He doesn't like others telling himself condescendingly, "Marrying me is the best choice in your life, and you will regret it if you miss this opportunity."

  Zhou Zhiyuan entered the nursing home without telling Dean Zhou. Unfortunately, Dean Zhou just came back when he went out.

  Dean Zhou watched a man with an elite temperament get into a Rolls-Royce. He felt that this man looked familiar for a while, but he didn't remember who this man was. After a while, Dean Zhou recalled that there was also a Zhou family in City C, and the third son of the Zhou family wanted to see Ling Yi.

  Because of Feng Chu's order, Dean Zhou didn't dare to let some messy people approach Ling Yi casually. Right now, the more he thought about it, the more he felt that something was wrong. After checking, he found that the man was Zhou Zhiyuan.

  Dean Zhou later found out that it was the deputy dean who let him in.

  Vice President Zhang was very puzzled when confronted with the questioning: "Principal, there is no rule in our nursing home that outsiders are not allowed to visit patients. This Mr. Zhou is from City C, and he has a very strong background——"

  "He is neither the patient's relative nor the patient's friend, so you let him in because of his great background?" Dean Zhou's face was extremely ugly, and he didn't know how to explain to Feng Chu—nor did Zhou Zhiyuan find him. What Ling Yi talked about, if he talked about something not very good, he will be the dean of the end, "Mr. Feng has specially ordered that no outsiders are allowed to visit at will. Zhou Zhiyuan asked me in advance, and he did it after I refused." I found you."

  Vice President Zhang found it ridiculous: "President Feng has a lot of industries, so he wouldn't care about a nursing home, would he?"

  Dean Zhou suppressed his anger and explained: "The guest surnamed Ling belongs to Mr. Feng, and the two have obtained a marriage certificate. Mr. Feng specially reminded that no one should approach his wife. How dare you put some unknown If an outsider is brought in, if something goes a little wrong in this matter, you and I will never even think about being in the industry."

  Vice President Zhang couldn't believe it: "What? Since it's President Feng's wife—"

  Dean Zhou said: "I'm going to visit Mr. Ling now. I'll keep this matter from you. If this kind of thing happens again, Mr. Feng will never keep you. You can't just talk about the relationship between them to outsiders. If you dare to speak out—"