Chapter 30 Why does it smell so good

After a while, Dr. Zhao invited Ling Yi to visit their house again. He said that the puppy born by the big dog in the family was very cute, so he asked Ling Yi to go and have a look.

  Ling Yi liked the atmosphere in Dr. Zhao's house very much, and Dr. Zhao took Ling Yi in the car after get off work in the evening.

  This time, Mrs. Zhao hadn't left work yet, so Dr. Zhao put the briefcase aside: "She's very free when she's free, and harassed me during work hours. When she's busy, I can't see her at all."

  Ling Yi knew that Dr. Zhao had a golden retriever at home, and the dog even rubbed against Ling Yi's trouser leg when he came over last time.

  At the beginning, Dr. Zhao advised Ling Yi to apply for a guide dog.

  Ling Yi was almost bitten by a neighbor's ferocious German shepherd when he was a child. Although he can get in touch with gentler dogs such as golden retriever and Labrador, subconsciously, he has not forgotten the past experience, so he does not want to be under the same roof.

  The puppy was born at home, and Dr. Zhao wanted Ling Yi to get in touch with him more.

  He took two larger puppies. During this period of time, the golden retriever mother has long been used to this silly male owner showing off his children to friends everywhere, so she just lazily raised her head and glanced, then lay on her stomach. Sleep on a mat.

  Ling Yi touched the puppy's head. He had never touched such a small dog before. He felt a little surprised and hesitated in his heart: "Doctor Zhao, will I crush it?"

  Dr. Zhao couldn't help laughing: "If you touch it casually, it will open its eyes, and it's quite solid."

  Ling Yi went to stroke the puppy's soft body again.

  The puppy let out a barking sound of "嘤嘤嘤", which made people feel itchy. Ling Yi accidentally touched the puppy's cold little nose, and then was bitten lightly by its immature teeth.

  It didn't bite through, the puppy's teeth were so immature, and it didn't really want to bite Ling Yi, but just played with Ling Yi.

  Dr. Zhao asked Ling Yi to play with Gouzi on the sofa, and he went to the kitchen to make two quick dishes.

  Ling Yi thought the puppy was soft and had a cute bark, so he wanted to share it with Feng Chu.

  He turned on the camera and took a picture. Although he didn't know if he had taken it clearly, he still sent it to Feng Chu.

  Now the mobile phone is fully functional, and in the barrier-free mode, the visually impaired can use most of the functions, but Ling Yi is not very familiar with typing, so he sent a voice to Feng Chu: "Is this puppy cute?"

  Feng Chu quickly replied to Ling Yi's message: "Where are you?"

  "Looking at the puppies at Dr. Zhao's house," Ling Yi said, "Hua Hua gave birth to four puppies at his house."

  Feng Chu looked at Ling Yi's photo. In the photo, a little golden retriever was sticking out half of its tongue, and the other was nibbling Ling Yi's finger. Their naive looks were really pleasing.

  There are also three dogs in the villa that Feng Chu often visits, but they are used to guard the house - although most of the time they are just decorations. Each dog weighed nearly two hundred catties, and could eat three or four catties of raw beef for a meal. They were so fat and strong that it was more than enough to put their paws on Ling Yi's shoulders when they stood up.