Chapter 66 I don't know why Ling Yi's face is hot

Ling Yi felt that it was getting late, his friends were waiting for him in the private room, he couldn't stay here with Feng Chu for too long.

  The scalding temperature just now seemed to be still beating in his hands, and there was a strong breath in the air. Ling Yi took a deep breath, sat up from the sofa reluctantly, and put his sweater on his body: "Mr. Feng, I should go back gone."

  "Was that man just now a good friend of yours?"

  Ling Yi didn't know how to explain it.

  He has a very clear place for everyone in his heart, and the only friends he has a good relationship with are Meng Xihua and Feng Chu, who he played with since he was a child.

  Qin Li and Ling Yi are not friends who talk about everything. They only sit down and have a good conversation when they need each other's help to do something and achieve a certain goal.

  "Ordinary friends." Ling Yi said, "When I was in middle school, I would participate in some activities together during holidays and weekends."

  Feng Chudao: "He seems to like you very much."

  Ling Yi was a little helpless: "You think too much, he always wanted me to be with his sister."

  Feng Chu raised his eyebrows: "Really? It seems that his family is very strict. Same-sex marriage is not allowed in his family, right?"

  Ling Yi went to Qin Li's house a few times, and all the members of the Qin family were very serious and old-fashioned. Although same-sex marriage is permitted, some families resent it.

  Ling Yi got up: "Mr. Feng, where is the bathroom? I want to wash my hands."

  Although Feng Chu wiped it off for him, Ling Yi still felt uncomfortable with his fingers.

  Feng Chu sent Ling Yi to the bathroom, hugged him from behind, and washed each of his fingers carefully with hand sanitizer: "It's a bit torn, don't touch hot things recently."

  "Okay." Feng Chu rested his chin on Ling Yi's shoulder when he lowered his head, and Ling Yi wiped his fingers clean, "Mr. Feng, I have met your friend. He is my big brother-in-law."

  "Such a coincidence?"

  "Well, it's a coincidence." Ling Yi said, "My friend said that he plays an important role in City B and is a well-known figure in the circle, so I feel very surprised."

  Feng Chu was inexplicably agitated, but he didn't know how to tell the truth.

  Once this matter is mentioned, it will definitely affect his image in Ling Yi's heart.

  Feng Chu's cell phone rang suddenly, he looked at the screen, it was Chu Manwen.

  Chu Manwen didn't call him easily, Feng Chu left the bathroom and went to the balcony to answer the phone: "Mom, what do you want?"

  "Have you been in City C recently?" Chu Manwen said, "I found a very good doctor. If you are here, you can take Ling Yi to see it."

  Feng Chudao: "Which hospital is it? I'll take him to see it another day."

  "This old doctor is very old, and his family has opened a medical clinic. In recent years, her son and daughter have been treating patients," Chu Manwen said, "The old man is good at acupuncture. A few years ago, my friend's niece She was the one who cured the blindness in the left eye in the car accident.”

  Feng Chu was dubious.

  Chu Manwen knew that Feng Chu was very suspicious and didn't believe it, so she said, "I'll send you the address, if you have time, take Ling Yi there to have a look."