Chapter 60 Accompany you to sleep for a while

Ling Yi took his coat and went out of the room.

  At this time, Ling Hua and Su Peiwan had already left. He had just walked into the living room when Zheng Rong suddenly got up from the sofa: "Cousin, you want to go for a walk? I'll accompany you."

  Ling Yi stopped in place.

  The relationship between him and Zheng Rong is definitely not harmonious.

  Ling Jing married early, fell in love with her when she was studying, and dropped out of school when she was pregnant with a child. Zheng Rong's father usually idles around and has no great prospects. The family must rely on Ling's support to maintain a luxurious life.

  Therefore, when Ling Yi was very young, Ling Jing's family treated Ling Yi very well.

  Later Ruan Qingzhi and Ling Hua divorced, and Ling Bo appeared out of thin air. Ling Jing saw that Ling Hua usually favored her youngest son, so she also doted on Ling Bo in order to please Ling Hua. Will look at adults, basically what Ling Hua likes, they like what they like too.

  Ling Yi didn't have any good feelings for the Zheng family, especially for Zheng Rong.

  Now that Zheng Rong came to show his hospitality, he didn't think that the other party suddenly changed his temper, but that Zheng Rong was plotting something again.

  Ling Yi smiled lightly: "No need, I'll just go down by myself."

  Zheng Rong hurried to open the door for Ling Yi and press the elevator: "Cousin, I'll help you, isn't it inconvenient for you now? By the way, don't worry about things at the dinner table, my mother is talking nonsense... ..."

  Ling Yi walked into the elevator, followed by Zheng Rong: "Cousin, you only ate so much in the morning, I'll take you to the restaurant for another meal..."

  Ling Yi frowned slightly, and really didn't understand why Zheng Rong was so courteous all of a sudden.

  Zheng Rong is handsome and smooth-tongued on weekdays, and others will not hate him for talking too much, but they will think this young man is quite interesting.

  But Ling Yi is familiar with Zheng Rong's behavior, and only feels that Zheng Rong is very noisy around him, and the entire elevator is occupied by Zheng Rong's elongated tone.

  Now that Zheng Rong knew that Ling Yi and Feng Chu were married, he didn't dare to expect any benefits from Feng Chu - Feng Chu looked very cold and harsh, and he was a thousand times harder to please than Ling Hua. Ling Yi can write off everything in the past, no longer care about what he and his mother said, and will not take revenge on himself in the future.

  To be honest, if Feng Chu wanted to avenge Ling Yi on his behalf, he really couldn't resist.

  The elevator door opened, and Ling Yi walked out: "No need."

  Zheng Rong thought that Ling Yi couldn't see clearly, and could only walk with the help of the guide stick in his hand. Why could he walk faster than himself? Are you really not afraid of falling? Or did he already remember the route out in such a short period of time?

  He has always been thick-skinned, even when he realizes that this cousin doesn't like him very much, he still follows him shamelessly: "Cousin, are you really angry?"

  Ling Yi took a deep breath, and finally stopped: "No, our relationship is not very good, maybe you should keep a certain distance from me."

  Zheng Rong laughed.

  Now he could see that Ling Yi was angry. Ling Yi has been like this since he was a child, even when he is the most angry, he can maintain an elegant demeanor. Although he is occasionally a bit venomous, most of the time he is polite even when he is angry.