Chapter 53 If you give it to me, it's mine, and it's impossible to return it

Annette did go back before Christmas.

  When Ling Yi received this news, he felt lost.

  He couldn't tell what mood he was in, maybe he had been waiting for a piece of cake for a long time, and when he could taste it again, he found that the taste of the cake was completely different from what he remembered, or he was waiting to appreciate the cake from a long time ago. Flowers, but what I saw was the scene of flowers falling.

  For Ling Yi, there is nothing wrong with losing. Over the years, he has been used to losing constantly.

  Nursing worker Liu brought two children to Ling Yi's room to play. Bai Ziyao and Bai Ziliang jumped up and down as soon as they entered. Ling Yi felt much happier when he heard the voices of the two children.

  Bai Ziliang ate the cupcake, and the kid ate the cake until his face was covered with crumbs. He stared at Ling Yi with two round eyes: "Brother Ling Yi, you've lost a lot of weight."

  Ling Yi touched his cheek and smiled slightly: "Really?"

  Nursing worker Liu was sorting out the things in the refrigerator when he heard this and looked back at Ling Yi.

  Maybe it was because of getting along with Ling Yi day and night, nurse Liu didn't notice that he had lost any weight. However, since the children have said so, Ling Yi must be thinner than when he met them last time.

  Ling Yi was already a little sickly pale, nurse Liu took a serious look, and he really felt that his complexion had become worse during this period. Ling Yi was sitting on the sofa wearing a loose white shirt, the top button of the shirt was tightly buttoned , the arc from back to waist is exceptionally graceful, he holds the mug in one hand, and the exposed wrist is very bony, like cold jade.

  Dazzled by Ling Yi's pretty smile, the child took a cupcake and handed it to Ling Yi: "Brother Ling Yi, don't lose weight, eat more to be healthy."

  Ling Yi smiled: "Okay, thank you Ziliang for your concern."

  Nursing Liu cut a plate of fruit and sent it to the table. She inadvertently raised her head and glanced at Ling Yi. Although Ling Yi's shirt was tightly buttoned, it might even give off a sense of abstinence at first glance, but when you look closely, you can see it. A clear hickey can be found where the jaw meets the neckline.

  Ling Yi's skin is too thin, and his complexion is cold and icy white, any color is obvious when it falls on it.

  A few hickey marks were obviously caused by vigorous sucking and biting, and they could not disappear for many days.

  Care worker Liu thought of Feng Chu's height of more than 1.9 meters, and his strong and muscular figure like a gangster. Then he looked at Ling Yi, who was as gentle as jade, and thought to himself, no wonder Ling Yi would become thinner... With such a strong partner, Ling Yi Yeli It should be hard to resist.

  The weather was fine today, the sun was shining outside, the wind was beautiful, and it was a rare warm sunny day. Ling Yi accompanied the two children to eat cakes and then went outside to play in the garden.

  He was wearing a white down jacket and was sitting on a bench reading a novel in his hand.

  Tired of playing, Zi Yao sat beside Ling Yi, and when his sweat-soaked little black hands scratched Ling Yi's clothes, there was a black palm print. Zi Yao was dumbfounded, but Ling Yi didn't know that his clothes were dirty, so he reached out to touch The little guy's round head.

  "Is Uncle Feng Chu not here today?" Zi Yao said, "Brother Ling Yi, I saw Uncle Feng Chu in a book."

  Ling Yi didn't really believe the children's words: "Really? What book?"