Chapter 74 Bow down and kiss the inside of the wrist lightly

When Ling Yi was resting, Meng Xihua reminded him that someone secretly took pictures of himself and Annette and posted them on the Internet.

  The hole in Annette's heart seemed to be filled, and she felt that what she had done this day seemed to be able to make up for all the missing things in the past. She took a sip of coffee and looked at Ling Yi with a smile: "Are you tired from walking today?"

  "fine."

  After half an hour, Meng Xihua called directly: "Xiao Yi, you paid someone to delete the photos of you and your mother?"

  Ling Yi has not had time to understand what happened today, so he stopped and bought something with Annette all afternoon: "No, what happened?"

  "Several entertainment accounts and bloggers with millions of fans deleted the photos, and only the discussions on some amateur accounts are still there. I think it's strange, so I called you."

  Meng Xihua knew that Ling Yi was not a very high-profile person, and he didn't like the outside world to pay too much attention to him. If Ling Yi spent money to suppress the news, he thought it was normal.

  But Meng Xihua asked just now, because Annette is a very famous star, if she wants someone to delete her photos in a short period of time, money alone may not be enough.

  "No," Ling Yi said, "I'm outside with my mother."

  "It's possible that your father did it. I'm still at the engagement ceremony between Ling Bo and Zhou Zhiyuan," Meng Xihua sighed "tsk tsk", and couldn't help gossiping with Ling Yi, "Zhou Zhiyuan is very shameless. It was very extravagant, tens of thousands of roses were flown in in winter, his and Ling Bo's dresses were all high-end, it is said that Ling Bo's watch and the diamond brooch on the dress are worth tens of millions."

  Ling Yi wasn't very interested in these things, so he casually said a few perfunctory words to Meng Xihua: "Oh."

  "You 'oh oh' what?" The more Meng Xihua thought about it, the more she felt pity, "These should be yours, and you should be the one who is engaged to Zhou Zhiyuan. Ling Bo took everything from you."

  Ling Yi didn't have much feeling, he could feel that Zhou Zhiyuan and Ling Hua were actually the same kind of people - marrying a man who was similar to his father, even if the other party was the richest man, Ling Yi would feel uncomfortable.

"But your mother is much better than Ling Bo's mother. Everyone is talking about Annette in private. She is really the goddess of the public, with impeccable looks and temperament. Su Peiwan is a shameless mistress," Meng Xihua was filled with righteous indignation, "But there are also Some people think that Su Peiwan is very successful, because she was able to snatch the goddess' man..."

  Ling Yi is not very interested in these gossips, but now he pays more attention to Annette.

  He took a sip of coffee: "My phone is low on battery, so I hung up first."

  Meng Xihua said: "Okay, they set up dozens of tables at night, do you want to come?"

  "I don't know." Ling Yi said, "If I need to go over, my father will call."

  "Perhaps reading the comments on the Internet will make you feel better. Now it's completely reversed," Meng Xihua thought for a while, "If you don't come to the banquet at night, you won't come, your father will only suppress you, and your aunt's family , They have been praising him by Ling Bo's side all day today."

  Ling Yi just smiled and didn't say anything more.

  Indeed, as Meng Xihua said, after the contents of several entertainment accounts were deleted, the most popular one is now the content posted by an amateur blogger: "Annette and the young master really look like mother and child, with delicate and perfect facial features, the young master's The hair is so beautiful, I don’t know which hair stylist took care of it.”