Chapter 38 What it's like to fall in love in a heartbeat

Because of Ling Bo's impulsive stupidity, the impact on the Ling family this time is not as simple as what Meng Xihua said. The rich second generation took advantage of their family's power and power to buy murderers and injure people. No matter where it was, it was a breaking news.

  Because of the class reunion, Zhou Zhiyuan still feels embarrassed to speak in the class. Now that he finally found the opportunity, he tactfully expressed to Ling Hua that he could not marry Ling Bo.

  Ling Hua sat elegantly in the office, and his handsome face was quite charming. Zhou Zhiyuan was considered outstanding among the rich second generation in C City, but compared with Ling Hua, he instantly became ordinary.

  "The Zhou family has a strict family style. After Ling Bo and I get married, the elders in the family may make things difficult for him." Zhou Zhiyuan discussed this matter with Ling Hua politely, "Uncle Ling, I want to get engaged to Ling Yi."

  Su Peiwan has always been Ling Hua's secretary. She knew that Zhou Zhiyuan was coming today, so she purposely eavesdropped outside the door. Hearing Zhou Zhiyuan's words, Su Peiwan almost gritted her silver teeth.

  Ling Hua's face was a bit fickle, he raised his eyebrows and gave Zhou Zhiyuan a cold look: "Ling Yi is blind, do you want to marry a blind man?"

  "The Zhou family and the Ling family have been friends for so many years. Ling Yi is your son. Even if his body is damaged, I will still take good care of him." Zhou Zhiyuan spoke without leaking, "Uncle Ling, I will not treat him badly."

Ling Hua's deep eyes suddenly became more sarcasm: "Oh? Have you seen him? My eldest son is good-looking. If he were a girl, he would be the kind of stunning beauty written in the book."

  It is impossible for Zhou Zhiyuan to tell Ling Hua that he secretly went to see Ling Yi in City B: "I haven't seen it, I only heard that the young master is very handsome. I don't care about appearance, I only care about character. The young master is reserved and elegant, with a restrained personality. , more suitable for the Zhou family."

  Ling Hua tapped her fingers on the table: "I have high hopes for Ling Bo. Ling Bo was treated as an illegitimate child since he was a child, and he suffered with his mother outside until he was six years old. The outside world doesn't think well of him, so I want to make up for this. Child. Ling Yi lived in a wealthy family since he was a child, and the outside world has always praised him a lot. Zhiyuan, if you want to marry Ling Yi, the friendship between our two families will definitely not be so deep in the future."

  Zhou Zhiyuan understood what Ling Hua meant.

  Sure enough, as Ling Yi said, Ling Hua didn't want to see his son. The person who is more favored is Ling Bo, and only if he marries Ling Bo, the marriage between the two families will be meaningful.

  Zhou Zhiyuan pulled the corners of his lips stiffly: "Uncle Ling, in the eyes of the outside world, Ling Bo is actually a well-clothed and well-fed man, and Ling Yi's treatment is far inferior to Ling Yi's. If you just compensate, the compensation is too much. "

  Ling Hua didn't feel that something was wrong: "Ling Bo has a delicate temper and can't bear hardships. Ling Yi is strong and can endure hardships. No matter what happens, he can survive alone. You will know when you become a parent. Weaker children should Get resource tilted."

  Zhou Zhiyuan already had the answer in his heart, he took a deep breath: "Uncle Ling, I will give you an answer tomorrow."

  Ling Hua's smile subsided: "My child is not a Chinese cabbage that you can choose, Zhiyuan, don't go the wrong way."