Chapter 79 It's like looking at lights through layers of thick glass

Feng Chu woke up early the next day.

  Ling Yi was probably really tired, so he slept soundly. After he had a car accident, his physical condition was obviously much weaker. In the past two years, because of his bad mood, he has not recovered well.

  Feng Chu carried Ling Yi to take a bath.

  During the bathing process, Ling Yi didn't wake up at all, he always thought he was dreaming, and lay quietly in Feng Chu's arms.

  After Feng Chu washed him, he wrapped him in a towel and put him back on the bed.

  Ling Yi slept until ten o'clock in the noon. When he woke up, he still felt heavy and didn't want to move at all. Feng Chu watched his every move, Ling Yi couldn't see Feng Chu, so he subconsciously thought that Feng Chu hadn't woken up yet.

  What happened last night took a lot of energy. Ling Yi felt that Feng Chu might have consumed more energy. It is normal that he was too tired to get up today.

  He poked Feng Chu's shoulder with his finger: "Mr. Feng?"

  Feng Chu didn't speak.

  Ling Yi lifted the quilt, got up from the bed and went to the bathroom.

  He was only wearing a loose bathrobe, and half of his shoulders were exposed. The shoulders and the area covered by the bathrobe had been touched, and the bruises and purple marks were especially obvious on the snow-white skin.

  Ling Yi stepped on the carpet with bare feet, and his body was a little unstable when he walked, and the strange feeling in his body was still there. What happened to Feng Chu and him yesterday was too intimate, and Ling Yi has not fully adapted to it until now.

  He washed his face with cold water a little bit to wake up.

  Feng Chu asked the hotel to deliver breakfast, Ling Yi exhausted too much energy last night, now he needs to eat something to supplement.

  Ling Yi came out of the bathroom, and Feng Chu helped him: "Put on your clothes, and eat something later."

  Ling Yi nodded: "Okay. Mr. Feng, don't your families stay together during the New Year? When will I go back with you to pay New Year's greetings to Aunt Chu?"

  "I used to spend the New Year together, because I didn't see each other very often, and we got together during the New Year. This year, the old lady and the old man went on a trip, and there was no one at home." Feng Chu didn't care much about the holiday reunion, because the people in the family The relationship with him is somewhat estranged, not as close as most families. "My mother lives more comfortably, and I can't find her at the moment. You still need to treat your eyes. Don't think about going back during this time."

  Feng Chu brought Ling Yi's clothes over, but Ling Yi was embarrassed to change them directly in front of Feng Chu.

  Feng Chu rubbed his head: "I watched everything I should have seen yesterday, why are you shy?"

  And what Feng Chu did was not just watching.

  Ling Yi still went to the bathroom to change.

  Feng Chu's hands were empty, and he felt a little regretful. He didn't do enough last night, he just had a taste and it was over. Ling Yi was a little afraid of his caress, and because of his frailty, it was difficult for him to bear Feng Chu's torture. But the more insufficient Feng Chu was, the more immersed he was in it. Yesterday he thought about breaking Ling Yi directly, but in the end he was still reluctant to toss too hard.