Chapter 75 Because he trusted Feng Chu too much

Ling Bo also found Ling Yi coming at this time.

  Today's engagement banquet is really tight, Ling Bo is very dissatisfied now.

  A few days ago, the Internet was full of praise for him and Zhou Zhiyuan, but now the situation has completely reversed. When Ling Bo was free, he looked at the comments on the Internet and found that more than half of the people were blaming himself.

  He now regrets that he insisted on letting Su Peiwan let Ling Yi go. He originally wanted Ling Yi to be jealous of him and wait and see his happy life. Unexpectedly, Ling Yi's mother is actually a well-known star and came out to clarify everything. ...

  But everything was fine, Ling Bo knew that what he lost was only his reputation. People on the Internet don't think about it for too long, and he is not an internet celebrity, so his reputation has no effect on him.

  He is now engaged to Zhou Zhiyuan, and the property of the Ling family will belong to him in the future. With Zhou Zhiyuan as his escort, his future will definitely be smooth.

  Although Ling Yi has been sought after by some people on the Internet, she actually has nothing. Even Annette is not just Ling Yi's mother...

  Ling Bo held Zhou Zhiyuan's arm: "My brother is here, you haven't met him yet, have you? Let's go and have a look together."

  Zhou Zhiyuan didn't have any good feelings for Ling Bo. If it wasn't for profit reasons, he would never be with someone like Ling Bo who was jumping up and down and making trouble all day long.

  However, Ling Yi's refusal to him earlier made him feel humiliated. In any case, at least in front of Ling Yi, he had to show that he and Ling Bo loved each other very much.

  It's better for Ling Yi to regret his previous decision.

  Zhou Zhiyuan nodded: "Okay."

  Ling Bo rolled his eyes: "Your sister is so annoying, did she just want to insert her best friend into us as a mistress? You take good care of her."

  Zhou Zhiyuan said displeased: "Shanshan didn't mean that at all. Her best friend is the daughter of Director Zhu's family. Don't slander her casually."

  Ling Bo took Zhou Zhiyuan's arm and walked in front of Ling Yi.

  Ling Yi held a glass of champagne in his hand, and he was talking to Meng Xihua: "You just asked about the man by my side?"

  Meng Xihua nodded: "Yes, that's him. He looks really masculine, doesn't he stay in the gym all year round? It feels like one hand can lift you up."

  Ling Yi smiled slightly: "I'm not so thin, his name is Feng Chu, he's mine—"

Before he finished speaking, Ling Bo had already opened his mouth: "Brother, are you here?"

  Ling Yi restrained his smile: "Father asked me to come over."

  "Are you really listening to Dad, are you afraid that Dad will drive you out of the house?" Ling Bo snorted coldly, "That's right, because of you, our Ling family has already lost face. If you don't behave a little more obediently, he will definitely Will leave you to your irresponsible mother."

  Ling Yi's face gradually turned cold.

  Zhou Zhiyuan was not at all surprised by such a scene, Ling Bo provoked and ridiculed others like this not once or twice. Since Ling Yi didn't want to be with him, he should have thought of such a situation.

  Zhou Zhiyuan said: "Ling Bo's temper is like this, he is spoiled, Ling Yi, don't take it to heart."

  Ling Yi is not a person who can't hold his breath, so he just nodded coldly, seemingly indifferent to all this.