Chapter 15 How do you say I repay you?

At this time, Feng Chu suddenly realized that he was so distracted just now that he almost told Ling Yi what he really thought.

  Right now is obviously not a good time to confess, without enough foreshadowing, Feng Chu doesn't think Ling Yi is willing to agree to himself.

  Dr. Zhao sat on a chair, the wind on the terrace was a bit strong, his white coat was blown up, his eyes behind the glasses were very sharp: "With all due respect, Mr. Feng, you are not being kind to you."

  Feng Chu has been rebellious since he was a child, and he bothers others to discipline him the most. He sneered slightly: "Oh?"

  "He is a patient," Dr. Zhao said, "this is the most vulnerable time in his life."

  Feng Chu's face remained unchanged: "I know."

  "If you want to hunt for sex, a nursing home is not a good place."

  Dr. Zhao really couldn't figure it out. A person like Feng Chu should be surrounded by many Yingying and Yanyan. What would be wrong to look for, but just looking for a blind boy on a whim.

  Feng Chu's tone became cold: "Doctor Zhao, pay attention to your words and deeds."

  "I know that as long as you say a word, I will be at a loss in this life, but I still want to say," Dr. Zhao said in a serious tone, "Ling Yi is a very good boy, he trusts you very much, just now he asked me to talk to the dean Raise your salary, give you a raise, and the extra part of Ling Yi's expenses. Although Ling Yi didn't tell me the reason, I think it's because he thinks your life is difficult."

  Feng Chu really did not expect this to happen.

  "Ling Yi went home a few days ago. His father married a new wife and was very indifferent to him. He may stop his living expenses in the future. He is now blind. I have never told him that I am afraid that he will be sad. His eyesight will recover. The possibility is actually not that great." Dr. Zhao sighed, "Mr. Feng, if you are just playing for fun, please show your respect and spare this child."

  Feng Chu said indifferently: "If I really wanted to play with him, he wouldn't even have any bones left."

  Ever since the death of Feng Chu's flamboyant father, the Feng family has been keeping a low profile. Many people thought that the new ruler of the Feng family was too lazy to show his face because he was afraid that the tree would attract attention. In fact, Feng Chu just didn't like outside eyes to interfere with his actions. Ruthless and deep in the city, one after another the friends and merchants fell into his hands, and the Feng family was more stable in his hands than in his father's.

  Feng Chu is only thirty-two years old now, and some old people who are twenty or thirty years older than him may not be as calm as him.

  Dr. Zhao only felt that the unsmiling Feng Chu gave people a deep sense of oppression, which almost made him breathless. Feng Chu only left a sentence: "Dr. Zhao, besides you, I care about you most. People from Ling Yi."

  No, Feng Chu is more concerned than Dr. Zhao.

  Doctor Zhao treats Ling Yi very well because Ling Yi is his patient, and Feng Chu fell in love with Ling Yi at first sight, and it was the first time in thirty years that he fell in love with Ling Yi.

  Feng Chu took the thermos cup aside, but Ling Yi didn't take it away when he left.

  He waited at Ling Yi's residence for half an hour, during which he ordered a drink for Ling Yi.

  After Ling Yi came back, he didn't know that there was someone in the room, so he subconsciously went to sit on the sofa, wanting to hug the brown bear on the sofa.