Chapter 23 The side face was pressed against Feng Chu's chest

Feng Chu wants Ling Yi to know that marrying him is a very sweet thing, as sweet as white chocolate.

  Although Ling Yi couldn't recall today's scene, he couldn't see all of this, but he could think of the fragrance of roses, the warm sunlight, and the melting chocolate on the tip of his tongue.

  The staff at the registration office did not notice that Ling Yi was blind. She smiled and blessed the couple, and handed the bright red wedding book to Feng Chu: "Your lover is so good-looking, I have never seen such a good-looking young man before." .”

  Feng Chu seldom smiled at people, but now there was a hint of a smile in his eyes.

  He looked back at Ling Yi, and Ling Yi smiled shyly when he heard the staff's praise.

  Feng Chu's eyes darkened, and he put away the marriage certificate: "I'll keep it for you, do you want to go home and sit down?"

  The house very close to the company was refurbished in a short period of time. Although Ling Yi couldn't see the furnishings inside, he was able to go in and get acquainted with it.

  Feng Chu knew that Ling Yi would not leave the nursing home in a short time, and some nursing care and examinations had to be carried out in the nursing home. But on weekends or holidays, he can take Ling Yi here to live for a few days.

  Ling Yi and Feng Chu went to this new residence together.

  This is a high-rise residence, quiet amidst the hustle and bustle.

  There are many towering ancient trees in the community, and different plants will bloom in four seasons. The environment is extremely quiet, and when you walk in it, you don't feel that you are in the city center, but more like a quiet botanical park.

  The room has excellent lighting, an open kitchen, and a floor-to-ceiling view. The living room is about 40 to 50 square meters. The sofa is large, and there are floor-to-ceiling windows on both sides. Sitting on the sofa, you can take in the surrounding scenery.

  The decoration style is very simple, mostly black, white and gray. Because Feng Chu ordered some furniture to be replaced a few days ago, the tables and chairs with sharp edges and corners have been replaced. Most of the furniture seen so far has a circular arc design.

  The floor was covered with a thick layer of dark gray woolen carpet, which was soft to step on, as if stepping on clouds. This was also replaced to prevent Ling Yi from falling and getting injured.

  Ling Yi smelled an aroma when he entered the door. It seemed to be a faint tobacco mixed with brandy. The aroma was complex, and there was a faint bitterness of patchouli and traditional Chinese medicine. It was a calm and mature masculine scent.

  Feng Chu dragged Ling Yi to sit on the sofa in the living room: "There are three rooms, a study and two bedrooms, drink a glass of water first, and take you to your room later."

  The study room is where Feng Chu uses his work, and one bedroom is where Feng Chu lives. If Ling Yi comes to live here on weekends, one of the bedrooms happens to be for Ling Yi.

  Ling Yi took a sip of warm water. Although he couldn't see the environment here, he could feel that Feng Chu was a very clean man by the breath in the room.

  A neat man will always give people a good impression.

  The sofa is very soft, because Feng Chu found that Ling Yi likes the touch of plush toys, so he replaced the leather sofa with a rabbit plush sofa. It is early winter, and it will be very comfortable to sit or lie on this sofa.