Chapter 83 Feng Chu likes Ling Yi taking the initiative to approach him

It was already mid-afternoon when Ling Yi woke up. Meng Xihua suddenly called. Ling Yi was still a little sleepy. After a few casual words, he put on his clothes and left the room.

  During the Chinese New Year period, Feng Chu didn't have so much work to do. He has already dealt with all the work and is testing the newly bought game console in the game room.

  Ling Yi heard the voice and walked over, and sat quietly beside Feng Chu.

  Feng Chu rubbed Ling Yi's hair with his big hands: "Are you awake?"

  Ling Yi nodded.

  Feng Chudao: "Just now my mother called, she said that she came to City C yesterday and wanted us to have dinner together."

  Meng Xihua called Ling Yi just now, talking about the same thing. Chu Manwen had a bad reputation, and Meng Xihua found out that the other party was in City C. He was a little worried that Ling Yi would be made things difficult by Feng Chu's family, so he called and told Ling Yi.

  In fact, Ling Yi has a very good impression of Chu Manwen, he thinks Chu Manwen is very friendly.

  "good."

  It was already five o'clock in the evening when Ling Yi and Feng Chu arrived at the agreed restaurant. Chu Manwen didn't have so many bodyguards to escort her this time, so she only brought her assistant Xiao Zheng with her.

  When seeing Ling Yi again, Chu Manwen was also a little embarrassed. She is Ling Yi's elder, and she lied to deceive Ling Yi when she was old. I don't know what Ling Yi would think of her mother-in-law.

  Feng Chu only said that Ling Yi now knew all the things that were hidden from him, but he didn't say how angry Ling Yi was. Chu Manwen didn't know the situation at all.

  Xiao Zheng opened the chair for Chu Manwen to sit down, and put Chu Manwen's bag and coat away properly.

  Now there is only Ling Yi in the seat, this restaurant has no private rooms, Xiao Zheng was not able to reserve the room in advance, and there are other guests in the restaurant, Feng Chu went out to smoke and asked Ling Yi to drink tea here.

  Ling Yi stood up when he heard the voice: "Aunt Chu?"

  Chu Manwen pressed Ling Yi down: "We are all a family, why are you so polite."

  The Feng family had some rules for their daughter-in-law before, but Chu Manwen himself didn't have so many rules. Feng Chu's marriage is Feng Chu's business. She usually has a lot of things to do, so how could she devote so much energy to this aspect.

  Chu Manwen said: "I'm too busy. I fly around all year round. I happened to pass by here, so I came to see you and Feng Chu. How are your eyes? Is the doctor's treatment helpful? A doctor, if the current one doesn’t work, we’ll replace it with a new one, don’t worry too much about it.”

  Ling Yi nodded: "During this time, Mr. Feng accompanied me to visit many times, and I feel that my health is improving."

  Chu Manwen also felt that Ling Yi's complexion had improved a lot, with a little more blood on his face, and he looked more energetic than when they first met.

  "Aunt Chu and my mother know each other?" Ling Yi said, "My mother told me that she came back this time because you told her what happened here."

  "I have known your mother for many years, and I hugged you when you were just born." Chu Manwen thought back, "You were very cute when you were young."

  Ling Yi said: "Thank you."

  No matter what Ling Yi's final choice is, if Annette doesn't come back this time, Ling Yi may never be able to let go.