Chapter 55 It's like Mr. Feng is next to me

Ling Yi sat on Feng Chu's lap for a while and then wanted to get off. He was no longer a child, and it was embarrassing to be sitting on Feng Chu's lap.

  Feng Chu put his arms around Ling Yi's waist to keep him from moving.

  Ling Yi reached out to touch Feng Chu's face: "Mr. Feng, do you want to go back on New Year's Eve? Spend the New Year with Aunt Chu and grandparents?"

  Feng Chu looked at the obvious hickey marks on Ling Yi's snow-white fingers, and couldn't help pulling them over to continue kissing: "We'll talk about it later."

  Ling Yi put his arms around Feng Chu's neck, leaned gently on the other's neck and closed his eyes: "Mr. Feng, I'll sleep for a while."

  He didn't rest well last night. Although he woke up very late today, he felt a little dizzy when he woke up. The coffee didn't relieve his weakness. Now that he was leaning against Feng Chu's broad chest, Ling Yi couldn't help feeling sleepy.

  Feng Chu hugged Ling Yi until he was fully asleep. Ling Yi's warm breath swept across his neck, making people feel a little itchy.

  Feng Chu put Ling Yi on the big bed in the hotel. He didn't sleep well last night and went to the airport early in the morning. Seeing Ling Yi sleeping so soundly, Feng Chu wrapped him in his arms and closed his eyes.

  The two of them slept until after one o'clock in the afternoon. The temperature in the hotel was too high. The cashmere sweater Ling Yi was wearing was already warm, and it had an extremely high collar. He was sweating all over Feng Chu's arms.

  Feng Chu reached into his clothes and touched it: "Go take a shower?"

  Ling Yi was a little sore from his palm, and he reached in to hold Feng Chu's fingers, his voice still hoarse and sleepy: "No, I'll wash it after I get home. What time is it?"

  "Twenty one in the afternoon." Feng Chu said, "Want to have lunch?"

  Ling Yi nodded: "Okay."

  Feng Chu raised his hand and squeezed Ling Yi's delicate chin: "Let my husband give me a kiss."

  Ling Yi raised his head slightly, Feng Chu saw that the roots of his ears were a little red, and lowered his head to kiss Ling Yi's moist lips.

  Feng Chu took Ling Yi to the hotel restaurant for lunch. At this time, there were basically no people in the restaurant. After eating all the dishes, Feng Chu actually asked the restaurant waiter to bring up a beautiful four-inch small cake as dessert for the two of them. .

  After lunch, Feng Chu sent Ling Yi back to Ling's house. The Ling's house is in a very high-end residential area, and the surrounding environment is very good. Ling Yi stopped outside the community: "Mr. Feng, I'll call the nanny to pick me up. You can go back now."

  Ling Yi called the nanny.

  Within ten minutes, Feng Chu saw a woman in her fifties approaching.

  Aunt Xu is a new nanny in recent years. Su Peiwan was worried that the young and beautiful nanny was at home. Aunt Xu was old and quick in handling things, so she was left behind in the end.

  "Young master, I came back from shopping this morning and wanted to take you home with me, but I didn't expect you to disappear." Aunt Xu was terrified. No matter what Ling Yi said, he was the young master of the family. If something happened, no one could be found. , she really couldn't bear it, "I called my husband and found out that you went out with your classmates. You can't see, so you must be careful."