Chapter 73 He never thought about falling in love before meeting Feng Chu

Annette never thought that Ling Yi could forgive herself easily.

  She has been ashamed to bring up the past in front of her parents or friends who know the truth all these years. Her parents and friends thought that Annette was arrogant and couldn't bear her husband's betrayal, so she didn't want to recall the past.

  In fact, this is not the case.

  Annette has been through a lot of people over the years, and she has seen a lot of things around her. In her opinion, cheating is not a rare thing, and many families will go through it. She just felt guilty, because she didn't hurt her husband who failed her, but her child who loved her the most and was the least able to resist.

  Guilt tormented her for a long time, making her terrified of everything in the past so she kept silent.

  She never imagined that it would be so simple to solve her own problems, all she needed was to appear in front of Ling Yi again, and she didn't even need to explain a word.

Annette didn't fall asleep for more than ten hours on the plane, and finally fell asleep on the sofa with peace of mind after seeing Ling Yi.

  Ling Yi put on the earphones, and after turning on the phone, he sent a message to Feng Chu: "Mr. Feng, my mother has fallen asleep. I want to stay here with her. I'll see you when I'm free."

  Feng Chu replied "Yes".

  Although Feng Chu didn't understand Ling Yi's feelings for Annette, he could accept it. Ling Yi is originally a person with delicate emotions and puts family in a very important position, although sometimes he doesn't show it.

  Ling Hua couldn't get through to Ling Yi last night. He sent a lot of messages, but Ling Yi didn't open them.

  He sat on the couch for a while, throwing a blanket over Annette.

  Ling Hua quickly called, and Ling Yi picked up a random place to answer.

  Ling Hua's tone was full of dissatisfaction: "Your younger brother is going to be engaged to Zhou Zhiyuan today, why don't you come?"

  Ling Yi half leaned against the wall: "Father, aren't you worried that I'll spoil his engagement?"

  Ling Hua snorted coldly: "You also know that you have affected your brother's marriage, because of the news your mother sent, the Zhou family almost disagreed with your brother being with Zhou Zhiyuan."

  Ling Hua and Su Peiwan were dissatisfied with the Zhou family's repeated delays, because the Ling family's reputation was only damaged, and other aspects were not affected too much. After weighing it, Zhou Zhiyuan did not break the contract.

  Ling Hua's side is very noisy.

  Although everything was ready, it was in a hurry. The Ling family urgently needs to use the news of Ling Bo and Zhou Zhiyuan's engagement to suppress more news.

  These days everything was caused by Ling Bo, although Ling Hua wanted to take his anger out on Ling Yi, but he couldn't find a suitable excuse.

  Now the Internet is full of news about Ling Bo scolding Ling Bo, Ling Hua can't help but feel sorry for her youngest son who has never experienced wind and rain.

  After calming down, he had already bought a batch of sailors to whitewash Ling Bo.

  "There will be a banquet for guests at night. You don't have to come to the engagement. I will call you when I need you," Ling Hua said coldly, "Even if your brother is scolded by many people, the Zhou family will give him a hand." Support. Ling Yi, the enthusiasm your mother brought to you is only temporary, and she will go back. You are already eighteen years old. If you still want me to provide you with living expenses, you need to know what to say in public It should be said."