Chapter 51 Two people sticking fingers together

Feng Chu slept with Ling Yi in his arms, and Ling Yi was quietly held in his arms from behind, motionless because he was in a deep sleep.

  In the middle of the night, Feng Chu felt that Ling Yi took the initiative to hug him, and he subconsciously took all this as a dream, and couldn't help but hug Ling Yi tighter, bowed his head and kissed Ling Yi's face.

  Ling Yi's flexible and slender body is very comfortable to hold in his arms, and his delicate skin has a very light fragrance.

  Feng Chu couldn't tell the dream from the reality, and rubbed Ling Yi's Adam's apple heavily with his rough fingertips, and then with a "click", the bathrobe on Ling Yi was torn in half.

  "Mr. Feng."

  Ling Yi's voice was slightly hoarse, Feng Chu opened his eyes in the dark, his body froze, and suddenly realized what he had just done.

  Feng Chu took a deep breath: "Sorry, I drank too much tonight."

  Ling Yi put a hand on Feng Chu's arm lightly: "Mr. Feng, I seem to have a fever."

  Feng Chu suddenly woke up, and turned on the bedside lamp with a "snap".

  Ling Yi's face was flushed, his forehead was covered with cold sweat, and there were still marks of Feng Chu's sucking and biting on his chin and cheeks. Because Feng Chu had just torn off his bathrobe, half of his shoulders were exposed outside the champagne-colored quilt. There are distinct finger marks on the collarbone.

  Feng Chu's Adam's apple rolled, and he didn't want to see Ling Yi's appearance at this time. It was a very guilty thing to have desire for the sick Ling Yi.

  He touched Ling Yi's forehead, and it was really hot. Afterwards, he called the hotel manager and asked for antipyretics to be delivered.

  Ling Yi's illness is completely different from Feng Chu's illness. When Ling Yi was ill, he couldn't get up from the bed at all, and even his breathing was very light. Feng Chu used an ice towel to cool him down: "After half an hour, the fever will slowly subside. Watching you here, continue to sleep."

  Ling Yi was so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes, and fell asleep after a while.

  Feng Chu was tortured for most of the night, and continued to sleep with his arms around Ling Yi, and then fed Ling Yi medicine after four hours.

  When Ling Yi woke up the next day, his fever had subsided. Last night, he suffered from a bit of cold air. He was outside for such a long time, and it was snowing winter. With such thin clothes, it is normal for him to have a fever.

  Feng Chu didn't sleep very well at night, he would wake up every one or two hours to check if Ling Yi's body temperature had gone down, and only went to sleep when he found Ling Yi's body temperature had stabilized at four o'clock in the morning.

  So when Ling Yi woke up, Feng Chu hadn't woken up yet.

  Ling Yi showed his face from under the quilt. Feng Chu hugged Ling Yi through the quilt in the middle of the night, and he never slept in the same quilt with Ling Yi again.

  Ling Yi stretched out his fingers from under the quilt, and poked Feng Chu's shoulder curiously: "Mr. Feng?"

  Although Feng Chu heard it, he didn't respond.

  Ling Yi knew that Feng Chu was taking care of him last night, so he went back to sleep. Perhaps because he had slept for too long, Ling Yi couldn't fall asleep. One hand touched Feng Chu's shoulder, and after a few casual touches, Then he squeezed Feng Chu's strong biceps curiously.